Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called Cronk to the Roosters way before everyone else. Shown to be one of the most reliable sources for this stuff, although as you said it does seem to be more opened than he claimed before.
Not really. At the time plenty of people were saying he will go to the Roosters, mostly as a joke. He just said it seriously and as it happened he added some details. What else has he been right about?

Not really. At the time plenty of people were saying he will go to the Roosters, mostly as a joke. He just said it seriously and as it happened he added some details. What else has he been right about?

Everything.

I do remember that tweet from him about us signing Stuart Kelly from the Eels in 2000 quite well.

Look mate, I'm not going to go through and tell you what he has got right but he has never been wrong before.

Look mate, I'm not going to go through and tell you what he has got right but he has never been wrong before.
Just give me another example. Just one other than the Cronk one.

Pffft.... I'll take Wolfie, Talanoa and Smokin Joe over this pretender any day of the week. Speaking of which....I wonder what they have heard.

Pffft.... I'll take Wolfie, Talanoa and Smokin Joe over this pretender any day of the week. Speaking of which....I wonder what they have heard.

All great sources of information.

Hayne to Eels if it does end up happening, which it looks like it will.
He can't claim that one either. Everyone else is saying the same thing.

I have heard Hayne is going to sign with the Eels and play for both teams in 2018 because he thinks he will receive two salaries.

He can't claim that one either. Everyone else is saying the same thing.

I have heard Hayne is going to sign with the Eels and play for both teams in 2018 because he thinks he will receive two salaries.

He said it first.

Anyway Bennett has confirmed we will not be signing Mitchell Pearce.

If manly can afford dce& pearce we should have been able to make a big play at a big name half

Nothing lately! Thankfully, the bloke who mentioned to me about Zillman seems way off the mark :D

Well that’s 2018 and 2019 down the tubes.

We won’t win a comp with Milf and Knik as halves.

Reality is we should have let Milf walk.

He ain’t worth 1 mil a year.

Well that’s 2018 and 2019 down the tubes.

We won’t win a comp with Milf and Knik as halves.

Reality is we should have let Milf walk.

He ain’t worth 1 mil a year.

Righto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.