Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
A good hooker with a lack of game awareness, which is his biggest weakness.

I've lost count on the amount of times he would go the wrong way in attack. Smith would be able to teach him that, and we'll see a better Macca as a result.
He is what he is. He's not going to get much better.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
J Wal has some fine print in his contract for his final year and has made it pretty clear that if the broncos offer him a contract that he’ll take it.

I’d be happy for him back. Lodge, TPJ, Wallace, and Offa as our prop roatation would be mint. Flick Thaiday and Sims.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
J Wal has some fine print in his contract for his final year and has made it pretty clear that if the broncos offer him a contract that he’ll take it.

I’d be happy for him back. Lodge, TPJ, Wallace, and Offa as our prop roatation would be mint. Flick Thaiday and Sims.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I assume McGuire moves to prop soon, then we'll have him, TPJ, Ofa, possibly Lodge, and then Carrigan, Flegler, Haas coming through. If we lost Lodge, I'd def be for picking up Wallace. If we keeo Lodge, I think we'll be OK.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Nek minnit lodge leaves along with some juniors then we will kick ourselves again over a lost player.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Nek minnit lodge leaves along with some juniors then we will kick ourselves again over a lost player.

Time will tell. There is a Courier Fail article quoting him as still wanting to come back, even after the big Titans offer was tabled.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Wallace=sims/Thaiday would have to be close $$$ wise.

I'm hoping it is a beat up to get more money because if this was a genuine missed opportunity I'd be spewing. They bettter be confident on re-signings

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
1. Boyd
2. Isaako
3. Oppa
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7.??
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Bird

14. Kniko
15. TPJ
16. Offa
17. Oates/Sua

Carrigon, Haas, Fafita

Really don’t see a need for Wallace unless we lose Lodge. On paper that is a very good team but yet again, we need a good organiser.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
If Wallace loved the club that much, he wouldn't have fucked off in the first place. TPJ looks to have a much higher ceiling than he does and is gonna take unders to stay here.

Sorry Jarrod but, you made a bad choice frankly.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If Wallace loved the club that much, he wouldn't have fucked off in the first place. TPJ looks to have a much higher ceiling than he does and is gonna take unders to stay here.

Sorry Jarrod but, you made a bad choice frankly.

I get the point but his bank balance, improvement and origin jerseys would suggest his decision was not at all a bad one.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
We have a origin front rower of a good age who wants to come play for us. You would have to try and come up with at least an offer

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
We have a origin front rower of a good age who wants to come play for us. You would have to try and come up with at least an offer

Yep.......lets not make the same mistake as we did with Taylor, why ignore what else is available and bet everything on a hope that Lodge stays.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Did he actually make a bad choice as I recall people being none too fussed over his departure? He was largely on the bench, his chances of being a regular starter were regarded as limited given Blair and Sims had joined the club. Seems to me heading to another club offering him that opportunity for a starting position opened the door for him if anything and I don't begrudge him for wanting to further his career and being paid better in the process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • mrslong
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • john1420
  • Lostboy
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.