Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
That’s exactly why we are going to lose him.

well that's a shame ... but players can not hold coaches to ransom ... they play where it's best for the team or **** off.

you never, ever put a player in a certain position, unless it is in the best interests of the team ... regardless of what they threaten

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I'd rather Oates stay right where he is.

IMO when Kahu comes back it should either be Opacic or Isaako to make way

I think Tommy has generally been steadier and more reliable than Issako. Issako need a lot of work on his defensive positioning but the more he plays the better he should get. I'd personally give Kahu another run at center and see if his body holds up there as i think he has the skills and ability to become a very good center, plus leaving Issako in to develop gives us another kicker. My only worry is the amount of injuries he seems to pick up in that position.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I’d play both Isaako and Kahu on the wings with Oates off the bench.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
I could see Oates heading to Melbourne, if Bellemy stays on at Melbourne watch him play himself back into an origin jersey. It’ll be another Arrow/Hunt/Wallace/Taylor story about how recruit are unable to keep our talent.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Oates has given his time at wing and done what’s best for the team. Now is the time to repay him by giving him his shot at second row and bring in another back.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
This is so lazy by Rothfield, even by his standards. So basically the next player that leaves he can claim it. What a ****.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
This is so lazy by Rothfield, even by his standards. So basically the next player that leaves he can claim it. What a ****.
And now the DT are beside themselves in reporting Bennett has split with his new missus. Can't wait too see how Kent sneaks this into the narrative on Fox.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
There is a Paul Kent article I can't read titled "Wayne Bennett has lost the plot"

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Wayne Bennett feels like NRL's Trump for the media lol.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
There is a Paul Kent article I can't read titled "Wayne Bennett has lost the plot"

It was Basically Bennett is not playing the media anymore he’s just genuinely struggling and that he’s a hypocrite with the whole ‘nikorima will be halfback all year’ situation

He must genuinely think he can smell blood in the water with his persistence on Bennett this year

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
So instead of “Bennett is genuinely
struggling, let’s help out one of our own”, it’s “Bennett is struggling, go for the throat”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.