Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Would gladly have him back. Interested if he wants to return because he misses the Broncos or he has realised the Titans are shit *****.
Well if he has realised they're shit ***** hopefully he brings Arrow back with him

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Weekend Australian have a story about the Storm being about to announce they have locked up Bellamy.

Just a rubbish beat up by Bellamy and his manager to push up the Storm’s offer by the look of it. Same as Green did.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Weekend Australian have a story about the Storm being about to announce they have locked up Bellamy.

Just a rubbish beat up by Bellamy and his manager to push up the Storm’s offer by the look of it. Same as Green did.

For how long ?? 1 more year

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I wouldn’t mind the Broncos having a look at Mason Lino.

He is behind Johnson and Green at the Warriors and looks ready for first grade. He has put in two good performances against the Roosters and Dragons.

If he keeps it up, I think the Broncos should look at signing him.

Punt Nikorima and make Lino halfback.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
I wouldn’t mind the Broncos having a look at Mason Lino.

He is behind Johnson and Green at the Warriors and looks ready for first grade. He has put in two good performances against the Roosters and Dragons.

If he keeps it up, I think the Broncos should look at signing him.

Punt Nikorima and make Lino halfback.

No. He is just another ball runner. A poor man's Niko.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
No. He is just another ball runner. A poor man's Niko.
About as uninformed as it gets. The kid has sublime skills and heart plus is not a turnstile. If he stays injury free will make a lot of cash over the next 12 years.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
He's more than just a ball runner..

I’ve been impressed by him this year but I don’t think he is what we need. He seems exciting and young but I haven’t seen the organisational skills we need in a good number 7! He would be good partnered with a Blake Green, Cooper Cronk, Johnathan Thurston, James Maloney type not a Anthony Milford who plays pretty much like he does....

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I’ve been impressed by him this year but I don’t think he is what we need. He seems exciting and young but I haven’t seen the organisational skills we need in a good number 7! He would be good partnered with a Blake Green, Cooper Cronk, Johnathan Thurston, James Maloney type not a Anthony Milford who plays pretty much like he does....
If you have the opportunity to watch his first game when he replaced SJ then you'll see a kid with skills. I thought he was a standout.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Buzz is saying a Broncos star is trying to work up the courage and tell Bennett he is leaving next year. Thinking Oates/Lodge

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Lodge isn't a star, so you'd assume it's Oates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rambstien
  • The Boss
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.