Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw on Facebook Jarrod Wallace wants to come back to the broncos. It is Facebook thought so probably incorrect!

Can he bring Cash with him? We will swap Boyd for him.

Why would Wallace want to come back here ??
He's been killing it with the Titans.

Would happily take him back.

Let Pangai play 1 more season from the bench for the impact, then shift him in to the starting line-up once Lodge gets his pay day from Sydney in 2020.

2019-

8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Wallace
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Pangai Jr
16. Ofahengaue
17. Haas

Let Pangai play 1 more season from the bench for the impact, then shift him in to the starting line-up once Lodge gets his pay day from Sydney in 2020.

2019-

8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Wallace
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Pangai Jr
16. Ofahengaue
17. Haas

That's a forward pack...I'd swap Niko for Sua

2019-

8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Wallace
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. McGuire

14. Nikorima
15. Pangai Jr
16. Ofahengaue
17. Haas

If we were to get Wallace , I would let him walk for next year

If we were to get Wallace , I would let him walk for next year

**** no ... we need that aggression that Lodge brings ...

we should be reminding him at every chance we get how fans of opposition teams have treated him every time he touches the ball ... then offer him a new upgraded contract to stay with us for another couple of years at least

I am happy to welcome Wallace back, but something has to give..
Too many players off contract for us to keep and also sign Wallace, also potentially looking for a no.7 if one comes up for grabs..
I don't think Lodge will stay, and I also think Oats will walk at seasons end.
We are faced with the up hill battle of keeping Isaako, Su'A, Haas, Dargan, TPJ, Turpin, Oats, Lodge all whom come off contract (aside from Haas, however clubs can start negotiations this yr) at the end of 2018.

If we are seriously going to make a play for Wallace and Folau (if you believe the rumors) we will struggle to keep those we already have in house..

If Wallace comes back, and we should 100% try and get him, I'd go: 8. Lodge, 10. Wallace, 11. TPJ/ Glenn, 12. Gillet/ TPJ (if Gillet retires), 13. McGuire, 14. Niko, 15. Haas, 16+17. Offa/ Carrigan/ Fledger/ Fifita

TPJ is way too good not to have in the side, and our pack would be just on another level with TPJ, Lodge, Wallace, McGuire all starting and rumbling up the middle with young giants like Haas coming on for a tilt. TPJ on an edge would be amazing in attack as well.

Wallace can come here on Thaidays money

I’m thinking we can afford him and upgrade TPJ with Sims and Thaiday’s money. I’d also like to think Boyd might see sense and also call it a day, though given his ridiculous contract, why should he? Him and his dad definitely used up a lot of good will in him re-signing for that ridiculous length and value contract.

If Oates unfortunately leaves, you’d think we’d have enough for Lodge and a few youngsters too. Hopefully, Oates doesn’t leave though and then we could still probably afford Lodge even on an upgraded deal.

If Gillett is forced to retire, that opens up other options too.

I’ll take Wallace over Lodge.
If losing sims and Thaiday gets Wallace then sign me up. Wallace always has a crack and is a big metre eater now he has finally developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.