Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
I’d like Izzy back. But I don’t see where he fits unless we are losing someone and I’d rather spend the money on a half.

Atm our best backline when fit is

Boyd
isaako
Roberts
Kahu
Oates
Bird
Milf

If Kahu goes back to NZ then that clears a space. But it almost locks our halves in and it means we can’t go better there.

If Oates leaves then we shift Kahu but we have the same problem with the halves.

If one of the above happens and we want a better half we’d almost have to shift bird to the second row - too small for lock and moose is too small for prop; but at lock he’s not taking hit up one all the time.

Boyd
Isaako
Roberts
Folau
Oates
Milf
(New half)
Lodge
Macca
TPJ
Gillet/Glenn
Bird
Moose

Haas
+3

Coach Craig Bellamy

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
All Milford's tries on now on Fox 502.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
All Milford's tries on now on Fox 502.

They were going to show all of his errors & penalties conceded as well but they would've had to push back the games tonight to fit them in.

:glasscageofemotion:

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I like Izzy but in the time he has been away from the game, the average winger and centres ability has risen ten fold to where Izzy used to have major advantages over everyone else in the comp. There are a lot more wingers that are his size now then there was back 2010. Add that to the fact that those wingers are now finishing a lot more better than back then too. For the money he would command (he would be looking at 750k atleast), I feel for our squad there would be better money to spend elsewhere (the halves and front rowers are the major glaring issues)

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I heard that Bellamy will be signed for next year and every week he and Bennett will have a two man sack race to determine who gets to coach the squad that week. Actually makes sense if you think about it.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Anyone that's been out of the game for several years should not be able to command top money

All we know about them is that they once were great players

We don't know if they still are

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I’d like Izzy back. But I don’t see where he fits unless we are losing someone and I’d rather spend the money on a half.

Atm our best backline when fit is

Boyd
isaako
Roberts
Kahu
Oates
Bird
Milf

If Kahu goes back to NZ then that clears a space. But it almost locks our halves in and it means we can’t go better there.

If Oates leaves then we shift Kahu but we have the same problem with the halves.

If one of the above happens and we want a better half we’d almost have to shift bird to the second row - too small for lock and moose is too small for prop; but at lock he’s not taking hit up one all the time.

Boyd
Isaako
Roberts
Folau
Oates
Milf
(New half)
Lodge
Macca
TPJ
Gillet/Glenn
Bird
Moose

Haas
+3

Coach Craig Bellamy

I think oppa is a better centre than kahu but then do you drop isaako for kahu on be wing?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Isaako vs Kahu, the future BHQ bloodbath

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
I think oppa is a better centre than kahu but then do you drop isaako for kahu on be wing?
You can do the same exercise.

Point that I am trying to make is where does Folau fit if he comes?

M

mieko

QCup Player
Aug 25, 2011
You can do the same exercise.

Point that I am trying to make is where does Folau fit if he comes?
If Folau came to the Broncs he would go straight to centre. Oppa is a good centre but he ain't no Folau. Unfortunately he would be let go I reckon. Failing that, fullback when Boyd breaks down.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
If Folau came to the Broncs he would go straight to centre. Oppa is a good centre but he ain't no Folau. Unfortunately he would be let go I reckon. Failing that, fullback when Boyd breaks down.
Pretty much. He's a non-drinker (well, supposedly but he did get on the piss a bit in his younger days at brisbane) so he should be able to handle fullback for a few years if he keeps taking care of himself.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Just saw on Facebook Jarrod Wallace wants to come back to the broncos. It is Facebook thought so probably incorrect!

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
Brent Read has said the same thing. Would love him back especially if we lose lodge or TPJ

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Just saw on Facebook Jarrod Wallace wants to come back to the broncos. It is Facebook thought so probably incorrect!

I don't buy that, going to the Titans was probably the best career decision he made. Wouldn't knock him back if it was true though.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If Wallace comes back I'll delete my acc... maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.