Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
game-over-hudson-game-over-man-game-over.jpg
Didn't he die a few weeks back? Too soon?

Yeah, I know there were people here wanting to see Hunt gone and when he did sign with the Dragons, you didn't see anyone here pushing for him to get injured. But that is the kind of scum you come to expect on LU.

I just remember why i stopped going to LU.

It is amazing how quick the posters there are to believe the figures thrown out by the media are gospel when about the Broncos, but when talking about their own clubs the media have NFI.

exhibit A

---------------------------

Jason Maher said:

The Broncos really do have a flexi-cap

Davi's response:

Jason Maher: "sniff sniff the system is not fair. Sniff Sniff the Broncos think their entitled to go out and buy everyone sniff sniff".
(Dragons sign Ben Hunt for 1.2 million a year)

Jason Maher one final time:

We're not paying anywhere near that much for him

---------------------------------

waiting to get unbanned so I can have some fun there, another 6 weeks (i could just make another account but eh, i like to keep my trolling to the one account)

Going to ZT is bad enough I don't know if I could be f-ed going to LU

Not happy with Jack Bird signing at all.

Its been said before, but where will he fit in? He plays a similar role to Milf in that he runs the ball and plays what he see's in front of him. He's not a organizing or controlling half.

I hope we dont put him in the centres, cause 700k for a centre is ridiculous

Fullback. Potentially, but why push Boyd out of his best position. I cant see a kicking game in Boyd.

Lock? I dont even know..

I feel that the money couldve been put somewhere else, like Foran or SJ.

I will be making a visit over there once I finish work.

let me summarise for you:

:thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter: The Broncos are cheating the cap :thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter::thebadmantookbaxter:

* Wanting to dip my toes in there again but even if I do I don't have the time to swat away the flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• kman
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.