Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of the media throwing around amounts for contracts with not actual evidence to back it up.

If he's happy to take $700k surely he'd take the same to stay at the Sharks and surely they'd be able to scrape up that kind of coin? Assuming they get rid of The Chad making way for his move to the halves obviously. Sharks letting him go because he was chasing 1.2 I can understand....but letting him go for only 700? I don't get it

If he's happy to take $700k surely he'd take the same to stay at the Sharks and surely they'd be able to scrape up that kind of coin? Assuming they get rid of The Chad making way for his move to the halves obviously. Sharks letting him go because he was chasing 1.2 I can understand....but letting him go for only 700? I don't get it

He's off-contract, the Sharks aren't "letting him go", even if they offer $300k more than us, he still may choose the Broncos.

He's off-contract, the Sharks aren't "letting him go", even if they offer $300k more than us, he still may choose the Broncos.

True, I worded that poorly although I'm pretty sure you know what I meant......

You could of course be right, maybe he does just want to come North and be coached by Bennett, in which case there's nothing they can do.

Media probably reported whatever bullshit Bird's agent deliberately "leaked".

Luke Lewis was just on NRL Tonight saying he thinks Birds best position is lock.

I've just heard from my source about where Foran will be next season. It's not us unfortunately. Apparently he's all but signed with the Storm.

I've just heard from my source about where Foran will be next season. It's not us unfortunately. Apparently he's all but signed with the Storm.

Does your source no anything about our situation? Apparently there was nothing in the foran to us anyways.

Croft prob wanna leave now ??

It seems like either Foran did make a phone call for advice or he tried to come to us and was lowballed then got offered bigger contracts elsewhere.

Croft prob wanna leave now ??

Croft is still under contract ... but Ryley Jacks isn't ... and he has looked decent for the Storm, may not want to go back behind Munster and Foran

Croft is still under contract ... but Ryley Jacks isn't ... and he has looked decent for the Storm, may not want to go back behind Munster and Foran

That's just the storm set up . There 5/8 th's have a certain job and they all seem to do well.

Whatever happened to Jonus Pearson?

Whatever happened to Jonus Pearson?

game-over-hudson-game-over-man-game-over.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.