Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont write off Blair Retiring. Not long he and his wife had a baby, World cup at the end of the year, chance to go out on his terms on the big stage.

A guy on Reddit is saying that Darb's or possibly Thaiday are going to announce there retirement this or next year?

Anyone heard this?

Called it in another thread. I think Thaiday will hang them up in the next season or 2. Can see him retiring from Origin this series and the game next year....if not this year.

Let's have a pot on who will be the next person retiring?

I think Bennett..

Apparently we are close to re-signing Arrow for two years according to Fox Sports Market Watch.

Apparently we are close to re-signing Arrow for two years according to Fox Sports Market Watch.

I seriously thought Bird would have scared him off a bit

hopefully ... he is a quality player.

in fact i maintain that we should be moving McGuire back to starting prop (along side Blair) and bring Arrow in as our starting lock. (at least once he returns from injury)

hopefully ... he is a quality player.

in fact i maintain that we should be moving McGuire back to starting prop (along side Blair) and bring Arrow in as our starting lock. (at least once he returns from injury)
I agree, I can see it happening once Blair moves on.

I seen on fox sports that Former cowboy Robert Lui and Former Titian Albert Kelly were looking to come back the NRL.
Either of players worth look at?

Lui absolutely not, the guy is a disgrace.

Kelly on the other hand, would be a very good cheap pick up and he has talent, a lot of it.

I seen on fox sports that Former cowboy Robert Lui and Former Titian Albert Kelly were looking to come back the NRL.

Liu is an average footballer and a shit human. No way in fucking hell.

If there was anyone who could fix Kelly, it would be Bennett.

If I had a choice between signing them and getting repeatedly kicked in the balls, I would choose getting kicked in the balls.

They should not even be allowed to take one step through that front door.

No from me.

If there was anyone who could fix Kelly, it would be Bennett.

Some people are just broken. You cant fix them. Kelly is one of them, Sandow is another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Old Mate
  • sooticus
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RolledOates
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.