Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I don't know why, but I reckon we'll make the eight.
Well, yes it can happen but for it to happen we have to win our next two for certain. If we cannot beat Manly without DCE then no, I just cannot see it.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
We need probably 11, maybe 12 wins out of that 15. Basedonour current 25% win rate, extremely unlikely to say the least.
We should also be playing against "easier" opposition most of those games, although as @Unbreakable said, the way imponderables have gone so far this season, they will probably just be finding form when the play us.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
We still need to verse sharks, storm, roosters and Rabbitohs again. Sharks will have their guns back by then too. Also have to verse para twice.

Basically, we have to win at least 1 of those games, and every other one just to have a chance of sliding in to the 8. Although, there's no point making the 8 and another round 1 exit.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I repeat they have won 2 premierships and 4 minor premierships in the last 10 years....

Yeah but mate, you didn’t ask how many premierships they won, you said they didn’t go through any rebuilding phases or a season of dropping in form. They have, a few times. For all we know this might be our big drop before becoming a GF winner.

Only time will tell for sure.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We should also be playing against "easier" opposition most of those games, although as @Unbreakable said, the way imponderables have gone so far this season, they will probably just be finding form when the play us.

On current form there are no easy teams for us. We’re probably the easy beats teams will be using for practice.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Any more word on the Lodge rumour ?

I feel he is a pretty important part of our pack going forward.... we don't want to lose him.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
We still need to verse sharks, storm, roosters and Rabbitohs again. Sharks will have their guns back by then too. Also have to verse para twice.

Basically, we have to win at least 1 of those games, and every other one just to have a chance of sliding in to the 8. Although, there's no point making the 8 and another round 1 exit.

I'm looking forward to reading all that poetry

Any idea who will be writing it?

Do we have a talented individual or will it be a team effort?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I'm looking forward to reading all that poetry

Any idea who will be writing it?

Do we have a talented individual or will it be a team effort?

Sinews Cronk will be writing it.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Thoughts on making a play for Jayden Brailey as a replacement for our 9 jersey?

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
White or wrong?
RELATED ARTICLE
Cody Walker.
MATCH REPORT
Run Rabbits Run as Souths pile on points against Seibs and Broncos
Add to shortlist
In the long run, Anthony Seiboldwill probably taste success – with his roster and resources he has to – but it’s looking tougher and tougher for the club’s chief executive, Paul White, to survive.
Wayne Bennett’s continued success at the Rabbitohs should mean White is under huge pressure. White was the one who speared a legend of the game when he pushed Bennett out the door last year.

It gets even more interesting because not only does Seibold have a five-year deal, but he has an option for a sixth season in his favour. It’s hard to believe.
Seibold has not been big on seeing out his contracts. He left Manly early and then swung into the top job at South Sydney after Michael Maguire was shown the door. "Madge" Maguire has not talked to him since the day he was replaced.
Seibold has the best set-up in the NRL and he needs to deliver ina hurry.

Weidler

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Weidler

And from the same column

Api on the move

Manly may be prepared to let Api Koroisau go. He has given the club great service but it would appear the Eagles have found a No.9 in Manase Fainu.
It’s one to keep an eye on.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Mobile version won't load, keeps stopping. Reloaded from playstore, same again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • Midean
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behold
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.