Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the Kennedy signing is to release sua to souths. Haha, what a joke!

Worried about Lodge to the Warriors. His mrs dad is the recruitment manager over there, they must want him and sounds like they're going in heavy. Hopefully he doesn't leave.
Sounds like Su'A is a done deal.
Honestly wtf is happening at the club, blokes are tapping out like flies.
Siebold better have some big names in sight, especially if we lose Lodge.
Things aren't sounding great.

Worried about Lodge to the Warriors. His mrs dad is the recruitment manager over there, they must want him and sounds like they're going in heavy. Hopefully he doesn't leave.

Losing Lodge would be a step in the right direction. Just like losing Nikorima and Roberts were.

Not a big fan of releasing Su'a and signing Kennedy though..

Su'a has been hard done by.. Bit of a scapegoat in our forward pack.

Seibold 0 Bennett 100
To soon ???

Yep word is Su'a has had multiple offers. I bet Bennett gets him. He gave him his debut remember and played him correctly
[automerge]1561436660[/automerge]
cant see Lodge in NZ though

Last edited:
NZ are a bit like the Knights: I dno how in the hell they can still afford big money signings when they're infamous for having most of their roster on extreme overs.

NZ are a bit like the Knights: I dno how in the hell they can still afford big money signings when they're infamous for having most of their roster on extreme overs.

They just let go of Shaun Johnson, Solomone Kata, Charnz Nicoll Klokstad. They'll be clearing out a few more.

Those players are definitely ones I would have kept if I were them
[automerge]1561437645[/automerge]

Who made the better signing? GC or Broncs?

( Kennedy or Stone )

Last edited:
Shane Richardson: I've got some bad news Wayne, they've poached one of our young guns..

Wayne Bennett: We knew this day was coming, they had to get their revenge for Jimmy, who did they take? Cook?.. Gagai?.. Cody?..

Shane Richardson: Rhys Kennedy

Wayne Bennett:

giphy.gif

Yep word is Su'a has had multiple offers. I bet Bennett gets him. He gave him his debut remember and played him correctly
[automerge]1561436660[/automerge]
cant see Lodge in NZ though
So he's definitely going then ?

Losing Lodge would be a step in the right direction. Just like losing Nikorima and Roberts were.

Not a big fan of releasing Su'a and signing Kennedy though..

Su'a has been hard done by.. Bit of a scapegoat in our forward pack.
Nah, there’s no way losing Lodge is a step in the right direction. You were correct with niko and Roberts. I don’t want us paying overs for lodge, but we need him to stick around. He is a good leader and one of the very few leaders at the club now.
Sua hasn’t shown much for mine since coming into grade and looks to be stuck behind a couple of others.

Last edited:
If we were trading souths, i would have been pushing for an outside back, campbell graham, braiden burns?

I seriously doubt the signing was about getting one up on Wayne. Would be pretty fucked up if it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Foordy
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • mystico
  • jd87
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.