Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
People want to sign Curtis Scott... But look who he is being left out of the side for..

Marion Seve, who was in our squad just last year.

I have no idea why we didn’t blood him last year. I have no doubt that him and Isaako would have created a great combination on the right edge.

His one line break this year is consistent with all the other Broncos' forwards.

1910, without giving too much away. Is there any big news bubbling away under the surface? Good or bad? Is anything happening behind the scenes?

His one line break this year is consistent with all the other Broncos' forwards.

I think long term our best forward pack is

8. Matthew Lodge
9. Jake Turpin
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Tevita Pangai Junior
12. David Fifita
13. Payne Haas
17. Patrick Carrigan

I think long term our best forward pack is

8. Matthew Lodge
9. Jake Turpin
10. Joe Ofahengaue
11. Tevita Pangai Junior
12. David Fifita
13. Payne Haas
17. Patrick Carrigan

Bullemor and one or two others are definitely in the plans.

I'd say average is how i'd describe his performances for Reddy.

If we are really over the cap then what the **** was Wayne doing. What are any of the board thinking by overpaying this young playing group and shit geriatrics. This is why you cant just be a development club. There needs to be more reward for developing your own talent like a 5 year exemption of a portion of their wages.

If we are really over the cap then what the **** was Wayne doing. What are any of the board thinking by overpaying this young playing group and shit geriatrics. This is why you cant just be a development club. There needs to be more reward for developing your own talent like a 5 year exemption of a portion of their wages.
If we were over the cap then that may explain why WB was so keen to grab sua and Roberts from us when he didn’t really need them. But this is all heresay until we find out for sure our true cap situation. So it’s over to you smokin joe. Also how is the second brisbane team looking now that all qld teams are struggling ATM? Probably time to bring PB in on that one.

Not the Lions hehe
Ha ha love it 😊 Just a shame I can’t watch it. But my nephew has supported them throughout their lean years so I am very happy for him now they seemed to have turned the corner. 👍

I heard something fascinating yesterday. The reason the Broncos have been releasing players this season is so they can pay Darius out for the next 2 years this year. The Broncos have released approx $2m worth of players this year and can now front end Boyd's contract and terminate. He will likely announce his retirement to save embarrassment of 2 years in reserves, but will still receive full payment.

He was trying to buy a premiership in a shrinking window. Just look at what happened to Dragons and Knights after he left. Wayne is all about Wayne. He's a knob.

People want to sign Curtis Scott... But look who he is being left out of the side for..

Marion Seve, who was in our squad just last year.

I have no idea why we didn’t blood him last year. I have no doubt that him and Isaako would have created a great combination on the right edge.
Why do we continue to do this?
I heard something fascinating yesterday. The reason the Broncos have been releasing players this season is so they can pay Darius out for the next 2 years this year. The Broncos have released approx $2m worth of players this year and can now front end Boyd's contract and terminate. He will likely announce his retirement to save embarrassment of 2 years in reserves, but will still receive full payment.
is that a thing?

Someone explain, if we release Boyd and pay out his contract, does that go under the cap?

Please be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.