Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor seems a massive risk given we already have one borderline unmotivated half in Milford. Do we really need another? If Croft is the type of half Seibold wants and believes can implement his game plan then I'd much rather roll with him, even if Taylor has a seemingly higher ceiling.
Ash is very much a Adam Reynolds type half seemed to work for him last year.

Taylors off field habits are a huge concern, I would be seriously hesitant considering we have a young impressionable team.
Yeah didn't he lose half a mil on the punt or something absurd?

He loves a punt and I mean really likes it. I’ll leave it at that
[automerge]1569538935[/automerge]

Yes please
I hard he was going to leavethe missus, then she got pregnant, and then went on a big punting spree with $500k down the drain. Don't want him anywhere near Fifita :p

Last edited:
I hard he was going to leavethe missus, then she got pregnant, and then went on a big punting spree with $500k down the drain. Don't want him anywhere near Fifita :p
I don’t know about that one but what I know is he gets paid monthly and has none left at the end of every month, think about how much money that is. Now maybe he’s just going through a hard patch which obviously he is. my concern with that is, he’s obviously got self destructive tendencies when things go wrong. He’s a prime example of someone who got paid way to much money to early and couldn’t handle the pressure that comes with that.

Corvo leaving Warriors. No job to go to yet.
Surely Seibold takes a look... he wants his squad fit, is Corvo not regarded as one of the best in the business for that.

Seems a great fit with what Seibold is looking to cement into the squad

Would love to get Corvo back, he is synonymous with the Broncs glory years.

Would love to get Corvo back, he is synonymous with the Broncs glory years.

He was only here 2014-17.
[automerge]1569559295[/automerge]
Surely Seibold takes a look... he wants his squad fit, is Corvo not regarded as one of the best in the business for that.

Seems a great fit with what Seibold is looking to cement into the squad

He’s currently still with the QRL on Kevvie’s staff. He’s leaving the Warriors a year early due to differences he refused to compromise.

Last edited:
Exactly what milf needs! This is as good as any signing news if he is offered a position
I can tell you right now, Corvo will NOT be coming back to us unfortunately. He is looking for a new challenge as has 'been there, done that' with us.

I can tell you right now, Corvo will NOT be coming back to us unfortunately. He is looking for a new challenge as has 'been there, done that' with us.
Thought the same thing tbh. My gut tells me he could be linking up with Wayne again next year.

I really don't like this new persona, I much preferred the oriental homosexual blog writer to this "pretending to have inside knowledge" one you've come up with

What happened with Croft mate? Who let you down there? Who’s tyres do we need to let down?

I get that... and to be fair, the conditioning between the ears is probably as big a priority as as a “repeat effort conditioned response”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • kiwi2
  • mieko
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.