Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Badel article says we're interested in Ash Taylor, but wouldn't be willing to offer more than a basement level deal, around $150K, so it's extremely unlikely anything eventuates.

Latest Badel article says we're interested in Ash Taylor, but wouldn't be willing to offer more than a basement level deal, around $150K, so it's extremely unlikely anything eventuates.

Is that the same one that mentions a player swap?

Give them Macca!

Maybe if he asks for a release and starts from the bottom again. It's probably exactly what he needs, less money and less expectation.

That would be a bargain ... But would never happen. Taylor will sit on his million dollars a season deal ...

I would happily take Taylor back on a mediocre deal ... He has all the skills to be 10 year origin player, but so far not the attitude, work ethic or consistency to match.

If you managed to offload Bird and pick up Taylor and Croft with his money (given Boyd wants to hang around like an unwanted smell) + change, you'd take it in a heartbeat.

I'd probably give them Boyd and Macca tbh... At least that way neither are in the team round 1.

Some bloke from IGS was telling me he is an absolute turnstyle in defence and his shoulders are shot.

Sorry didn't think there was anything wrong with his shoulder he certainly hasn't stopped playing or said anything- which is the smart thing I guess. His shoulder is getting operated on Monday- five months recovery which makes today and his year even better.

Defence was still strong today.

Last edited:
Flegler, Haas and Fifita make Aus Prim Ministers squad to play Fiji.

Source Fox Sports

Last edited:
Should we make an offer to Jamal Fogerty as a halves depth? Or is he still under contract to titans?
He might be one of those blokes destined to just be QCup good. I mean, he couldn’t even get a run at the Eels.

The Broncs who never really fulfilled potential 13:

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Michaels
4. Copley
5. Hoffman
6. J.Nikorima
7. Taylor/Seymour
8. Csilowski?
9. Parcell
10. D.Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Webb
13. I'm gonna go with Hala

Shout outs to players from other clubs - Filiga, T.Williams (almost as big a waste of talent as D.Taylor), Elgey, T.Smith, Sandow

Injury related - A.Kaufusi, Dwyer, T.Tupou, McKinnon

What about gavet, played 1 game and got suspended? Never came back lol.

Should we make an offer to Jamal Fogerty as a halves depth? Or is he still under contract to titans?

I think he is a bit like Cameron Cullen or Luke Capewell, or even a Darren Nicholls or Sam Scarlett. They know the ISC inside out but cant make that jump to the NRL.

I think he is a bit like Cameron Cullen or Luke Capewell, or even a Darren Nicholls or Sam Scarlett. They know the ISC inside out but cant make that jump to the NRL.
Was scarlett given a chance at nrl other than trials?

to be fair same was said about Cody walker for a long time. Some of these guys just need a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Stix
  • jd87
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • RolledOates
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.