Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all of our concerns about cap issues, club management, player-retention etc. etc. ... I'd like to believe that we're all kicking in our membership fees for 2020 ..

I dunno mate, it's backed up by hard science as far as I know. No sugar versions are better in that they don't have the raw calories that the normal versions do, but they're still pretty bad for you. But yeah if he switched to cold drip instead crikey he could be a weapon.

Hey mate, yeah I don't really know about the science, and I won't argue against it, I can only say what happened to me when I basically replaced coke with coke zero :)

As a side note, I made that choice for another reason entirely, I had no goal of weight loss, it just happened :)

strong rumours point to the tigers signing Latrell Mitchell on big $$$. Latrell has stated his desire to play fullback.

could this be a good opportunity to get the underrated COREY Thompson to play fullback at cut price rates?

If we could find 500k we could possibly squeeze he and Croft into a decent bit not sensational spine.

strong rumours point to the tigers signing Latrell Mitchell on big $$$. Latrell has stated his desire to play fullback.

could this be a good opportunity to get the underrated COREY Thompson to play fullback at cut price rates?

If we could find 500k we could possibly squeeze he and Croft into a decent bit not sensational spine.
Just got to release Fifita and you could probably make it happen.

Despite all of our concerns about cap issues, club management, player-retention etc. etc. ... I'd like to believe that we're all kicking in our membership fees for 2020 ..
Hard no

Just reading that Alex Corvo has been let go by the Warriors. I remember a few guys here were sad to see him leave Brisbane when he did. Is he a chance to come back here? Is he needed?

Well-Theres-a-Shock-For-a-Sarcastic-Selena-Gomez.gif

Last edited:
I haven’t been a member for two years, I live on the Gold Coast and have a toddler, not many chances to get to a game let alone multiple.
Plus the shit they dished up this year is hardly making me reach for my wallet.
You could be a titans member? Lol just kidding “yuck”

You could be a titans member? Lol just kidding “yuck”

I do normally go to the broncs game down here but didnt this year. I did go to the trial match which started mid evening so was able to take the young fella along. He was more interested in the titans mascots unfortunately so we wont be going back until I indoctrinate him with the broncos

Last edited:

I rate thompson, he plays fullback the way i think milford should have played (but unfortunately he was also trying to play 6 and 7 at that time too). Sneaks around looking for offloads, takes hard runs (despite his size), gets quick play the balls and sweeps around the back in backline movements.

He is a bit de vere like in that they are both not the most athletic or naturally gifted players but work hard for the team.

But not a chance of happening.

I rate thompson, he plays fullback the way i think milford should have played (but unfortunately he was also trying to play 6 and 7 at that time too). Sneaks around looking for offloads, takes hard runs (despite his size), gets quick play the balls and sweeps around the back in backline movements.

He is a bit de vere like in that they are both not the most athletic or naturally gifted players but work hard for the team.

But not a chance of happening.

One other thing to mention is that he is a Gold Coast kid and has family still in Qld.
So I'd never say no chance.

I do normally go to the broncs game down here but didnt this year. I did go to the trial match which started mid evening so was able to take the young fella along. He was more interested in the titans mascots unfortunately so we wont be going back until I indoctrinate him with the broncos
I grew up in Qld but I live in Melbourne. My 4 year old has decided he is a Storm Supporter. He has been drinking the Kool-Aid down here. During Origin I asked if he was going for Qld and he replied, "Dad, I am a Melbournian, I don't care for any of these teams."

I grew up in Qld but I live in Melbourne. My 4 year old has decided he is a Storm Supporter. He has been drinking the Kool-Aid down here. During Origin I asked if he was going for Qld and he replied, "Dad, I am a Melbournian, I don't care for any of these teams."

He said as he sipped is latte and stroked his hipster beard...

Type to sit him down and give him the talk mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Rambstien
  • Brocko
  • MrMoore
  • Brotherdu
  • TimWhatley
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.