Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely true
I dropped all the sugary softies and replaced them with the diet version, made no other changes, I don't really exercise, and lost 13Kg

Imagine what Milf could do just by cutting out the fizz, and with his training regimen
I dunno mate, it's backed up by hard science as far as I know. No sugar versions are better in that they don't have the raw calories that the normal versions do, but they're still pretty bad for you. But yeah if he switched to cold drip instead crikey he could be a weapon.

Unholy Moses
Broncos management either don’t know or don’t care about the dominance of player agent Isaac Moses at their club. The Broncos appointed Corey Parkeras an assistant to Anthony Seibold. Parker is an advocate of Moses and has been telling Broncos players to join up with his management group.
Influencer: Isaac Moses, right, seen here in 2012.

Influencer: Isaac Moses, right, seen here in 2012.Wolter Peeters
It was reported in the Sun-Herald in September that the NRL is keen to clamp down on the practice of managers having players and coaches on their books due to potential conflicts of interest.
At the time, we wrote that there’s a belief some clubs are being pressured to take players they may not necessarily want because their coach – perhaps at the behest of their manager – is pushing for them to be signed.
Any change would have huge ramifications for some of the game’s most influential managers.
Storm brewing
The rumblings out of Storm HQ is they still need to lose $400,000 or so off their cap. That’s the salary of a star player and why the talk of Josh Addo-Carrmoving to Sydney has emerged.

Weidler

Please tell me he published this after I just reminded everyone here about this very topic.

Could they have though? Given their own incompetence, it seems that even with losing two big wages in McGuire and Gillett, they STILL have no money left. Someone on a big wage still would have needed to go surely and that someone isn’t Boyd, he won’t leave because no one wants him and especially at his ridiculous price.
Aside from the media who says we don't have any money left? Seibold said we had money for Fifita and let's be honest we have extended almost all of our key forwards along with some of our better backs with some guns (Herbie, Coates and Perese on the cusp). The position we are in with Boyd, Macca etc unfortunately can't be resolved by the looks of things in 2020. We all backed a combination of Dearden and Milford before we gave Niko the punt and all of a sudden we are expected to throw a bucket of money at a halfback or 5/8. Let's be brutally honest and say there is actually nobody available worth buying. We are investing in the future!! In 12 months time there is going to be another 1.5 million odd available plus a potential for another $700k plus in Bird. That allows us to make a couple of big signings leaving us with a team full of young superstars with another season under their belt. Unfortunately it is likely to be a long season next year but we have to work with what we have. Yes we all want Boyd and Macca gone but they add invaluable experience at training for our young kids. From all reports they are close to 2 of the hardest workers at the club, they maybe be average players at the moment but their experience is invaluable and looking at what we have we may just need that for another 12 months. Things aren't dire. Let's just wait for round 1.
[automerge]1573387757[/automerge]
I'm fairly confident macca will probably be there, albeit on the bench. This isn't ideal, but I don't see them dropping him totally.

Boyd on the other hand, I don't see a position for at all unless it is perhaps a wing spot... Staggs and Bird are surely the centres. Oates has 1 wing tied up, and assuming Isaako is fullback, Boyd would be on the right wing. Although, i wish he wasn't in the team at all.
Bang on. We need some experience and a safe pair of hands on the wing. Boyd is a great finisher as we've seen in the origin arena for a decade. He could be just what we need out wide tbh. The knowledge he can offer Herbie and Coates will be invaluable. Let's just hope one of them can jag his spot around origin and hang onto it activating the contract clause in the clubs favour.

Last edited:
I dunno mate, it's backed up by hard science as far as I know. No sugar versions are better in that they don't have the raw calories that the normal versions do, but they're still pretty bad for you. But yeah if he switched to cold drip instead crikey he could be a weapon.
Some countries (I think Japan is one) have banned aspartame due to safety concerns and possible links to cancer. However, I am not sure there is anything scientifically conclusive at this stage. In any case it is better not having it in your diet.

Dont know how much we take Dobbo seriously here but he said that Croft "would" be here for Rd 1 and that some senior players wont.

Dont know how much we take Dobbo seriously here but he said that Croft "would" be here for Rd 1 and that some senior players wont.

Not much, but regardless keep your ear to the ground.

Well Bird is one of them. Who else I wonder?

Unless you are willing to divulge what makes you qualified to make this statement or offer some sort of insight into how you know this knowledge to be true then I think myself and other posters here would appreciate it if you stopped shoving it in everyone's faces and treating it like gospel truth. Enough is enough mate.

Unless you are willing to divulge what makes you qualified to make this statement or offer some sort of insight into how you know this knowledge to be true then I think myself and other posters here would appreciate it if you stopped shoving it in everyone's faces and treating it like gospel truth. Enough is enough mate.

Don't mind Faith, he writes our gossip column every week. He may stalk the players for all we know

good journalists never burn their sauces.

You should have been here in the O'Dowd era.

Some countries (I think Japan is one) have banned aspartame due to safety concerns and possible links to cancer. However, I am not sure there is anything scientifically conclusive at this stage. In any case it is better not having it in your diet.
I think he will be here too. I think Broncos and Storm are both playing hardball. The rumour is that Melbourne want to move all of croft's salary of the cap to be complaint and Brisbane can't pay all of the 400K. I think eentually they will both come to an agreement

I think he will be here too. I think Broncos and Storm are both playing hardball. The rumour is that Melbourne want to move all of croft's salary of the cap to be complaint and Brisbane can't pay all of the 400K. I think eentually they will both come to an agreement
You replied to yourself but not only that, what the hell are you even on about?

No offence Bongo but that has been clear news for 2 or 3 weeks.

Holy dooly

All these negative headlines related to the Broncos.

I can’t handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rowdy124
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • The Strapper
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.