Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem. There is only the "nucleus". One injury and we're down to a half who can't get time as a half in QLD cup or someone playing second fiddle to an 18 year old.

we’ve still got sos, and to be fair their aren’t that many if any clubs who have a quality half or 9 as a back up.

Can we announce a signing? **** me.

I'd settle for Alex Glenn at this point.

That would mean the front office doing some work, right now they are celebrating and relaxing after another successful season. Maybe in March, I assume that's when they get back to work.

we’ve still got sos, and to be fair their aren’t that many if any clubs who have a quality half or 9 as a back up.
SOS is out for half our season. We don't need a top 6 half to replace dearden but we do need someone who can at least fill in with the right skills and not expect our fullback or 5/8 to do 90 percent of our kicking or have a lock or centre telling our players where to be, as has happened (or worse no one doing so, as has also happened).
People keep telling me there are no quality halves but if you at any of the top 4 clubs and their season doesnt collapse because they lose their half, and they don't try to change a player who has played the season in a completely different role to fit.
I can't believe that of all the players in the lower tier comps and super league as halves, there isn't one capable of filling in for a game or two.
Some of them would no doubt jump at the chance to play for this club. And in having one of them our players can spend entire year refining their roles or improving things like positional play.

Broncos announce 2 signings

latest

It's Andrew McCullough and Darius Boyd for another 2 seasons (+ 2 year player options each).

latest

It's Andrew McCullough and Darius Boyd for another 2 seasons (+ 2 year player options each).

If that happened, the reaction on here would be the most hilarious thing i would ever see.

If that happened, the reaction on here would be the most hilarious thing i would ever see.

You say that like you don't think it would be justified?

You say that like you don't think it would be justified?

I think there are far more important things to get worked up over than a couple of footballers. People have lost their homes and even their lives in bushfires. I'd say thats worth getting worked up over.

I actually cant believe people are taking my comment and turning into something, as if it might actually happen. Our board have been fairly clueless, but they arent that clueless.

I think there are far more important things to get worked up over than a couple of footballers. People have lost their homes and even their lives in bushfires. I'd say thats worth getting worked up over.

I actually cant believe people are taking my comment and turning into something, as if it might actually happen. Our board have been fairly clueless, but they arent that clueless.
Are you *cue shock horror* suggesting that it is just a game??????

Are you *cue shock horror* suggesting that it is just a game??????

Ha Ha, well, kind of!

I just think its not really worth getting so wound up about a game of footy. I was guilty of doing it when i was a bit younger, but these days i see there are more important things in life.

Ha Ha, well, kind of!

I just think its not really worth getting so wound up about a game of footy. I was guilty of doing it when i was a bit younger, but these days i see there are more important things in life.
I eventually reached this position after having a melt down after our round 1 performance last year. I like WB's rocking chair analogy, all of the angst, complaints, bitching and worry that goes on here gets us no where, because we have no power to change anything. I am just going along for the ride and see where it takes us.

As I have said, if Seibold is a dud, he has far more invested in the outcome than any of us. It will not be easy to get another NRL coaching position if he stuffs this opportunity up.

Could you imagine the infomercial video the warriors sent to us? Blake Green all yours for 12 monthly instalments of $9.99 plus postage and handling *terms and conditions apply, always read the pdf
Ours for Boyd would be. Darious Boyd all yours and we will pay you 12 monthly payments of $9.99 and we will throw in McCullough and postage and handling for free! No returns or refunds, binding contract if you read this.

Ours for Boyd would be. Darious Boyd all yours and we will pay you 12 monthly payments of $9.99 and we will throw in McCullough and postage and handling for free! No returns or refunds, binding contract if you read this.
Hopefully they’d throw in a few memberships at the Warriors forum for everyone to post their unfunny Boyd jokes every day

And a new captain was announced--McCullough. Or Boyd-McCullough co-captains.

The BHQ servers would go up in flames.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Maroon4life
  • mitch222
  • scobie
  • Ozired
  • NSW stables
  • GCBRONCO
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.