Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking more about the Hodgo that left for the Roosters - that era.
That was the whole start of the leaving to play a certain position , only to be put in the same position at your new club.

Bad mouthing Hodgo should be an automatic 1 day ban.

Some of the things i heard about how Parker and Hodges used to treat the younger guys was disgraceful. If it happened now they would probably have both been sacked.

Hodges tbf has shown a bit of remorse about if from the fellas i know, Parker hasnt.

Last edited:
I wasn’t a fan of Wendell or Hodgo (young) off the field. Tossers in my experience. Loved them on the field doing what they’re good at, though. Hodgo matured a fair bit, too.

Had run ins with both of them tbh. Young and cocky at the time though and Hodgo certainly seems to have matured.

Some of the things i heard about how Parker and Hodges used to treat the younger guys was disgraceful. If it happened now they would probably have both been sacked.

Hodges tbf has shown a bit of remorse about if from the fellas i know, Parker hasnt.

Parker came in and had to fend for himself against a team full of absolute legends. Probably not to interested in the soft approach.

Parker came in and had to fend for himself against a team full of absolute legends. Probably not to interested in the soft approach.

Yep, and from a few of the interviews i've seen with him about it he has a bloody great chip on his shoulder about it.

I dont think that means its a soft approach these days either, its just a different one.

Last edited:
Speaking of Wendall, what is the deal with him and the Dragons? He played for us a lot longer and yet he seems to only ever want to swing in their circles. Even his son just got re-signed by them today.

Had run ins with both of them tbh. Young and cocky at the time though and Hodgo certainly seems to have matured.

Yup, Wendall in particular was a real douche out on the town from first hand reports I heard. He was infamous at the old City Rowers nightclub for being an absolute ****-face on occasion, especially towards women, thinking that he was 'gods's gift' all the time.

Last edited:
Yep, and from a few of the interviews i've seen with him about it he has a bloody great chip on his shoulder about it.

I dont think that means its a soft approach these days either, its just a different one.
He's always had a chip on his shoulder , was a wanker even back in the brother's days.
The old man thinks he's great has known him and his dad for a long time, and he doesn't even watch the footy.

He's always had a chip on his shoulder , was a wanker even back in the brother's days.
The old man thinks he's great has known him and his dad for a long time, and he doesn't even watch the footy.

I think its quite telling really that when he had that run in with Darius last year, the majority of the players backed Boyd. No doubt they respect Parker immensely, but they dont necessarily like him. Thats not a bad thing either when you are coaching them.

Yup, Wendall in particular was a real douche out on the town from first hand reports I heard. He was infamous at the old City Rowers nightclub for being an absolute ****-face on occasion, especially towards women, thinking that he was 'gods's gift' all the time.

Haha, nailed my run in with him. Also saw him a few years later at Adrenalin Bar...he was offering to bench press girls on the bar counter. Silly ****

Yeah I’ve heard similar things. Interesting that they both became captains.

Haha, nailed my run in with him. Also saw him a few years later at Adrenalin Bar...he was offering to bench press girls on the bar counter. Silly ****

Yeah Harry, was out with a group once at Rowers back in the day and let's just say he didnt take rejection from women too well. His behaviour on that occasion was absolutely disgusting, without going into detail.

Last edited:

I follow him online and he’s in better shape now than he was when he was playing; I hope he installs some of that in the team this year.

What actually happened between Boyd and Parker ?

Parker and Boyd don't get along? That's awesome news. Hopefully Parker was hired to whip his ass into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.