Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression his missus is already up here. They have a house at Sandgate.

Inglis 6 years ago, **** yeah
Inglis now, no thanks. Not for the money that he would want. He made his bed at Souths and now he gets to sleep there. Unless he is taking a massive pay cut and I am talking massive and playing centres

Inglis to 5/8?

I think if we were to get Inglis, to get the best out of him for a longer period of time, it has to be at centre.

I wouldn't say no to a back line like this.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Inglis
5. Kahu
6. Bird
7. Milford

I think if we were to get Inglis, to get the best out of him for a longer period of time, it has to be at centre.

I wouldn't say no to a back line like this.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Inglis
5. Kahu
6. Bird
7. Milford

That'd arguably be the greatest "running" back 7 in the history of the NRL, all of those players are above average runners of the football relative to their position excluding Kahu I'd say.

Still don't think it'd be a great team, forwards would be light and so would the playmaking.

**** no ...

i didn't think he was a great 5/8 in his prime let alone now in his 30s on one leg

Which year was it when he was playing at Five-Eighth and weighed as much as Sam Thaiday?

That'd arguably be the greatest "running" back 7 in the history of the NRL, all of those players are above average runners of the football relative to their position excluding Kahu I'd say.

Still don't think it'd be a great team, forwards would be light and so would the playmaking.
That's the kind of back line Wayne would put together... aaaaand then have them play structured footy and scrape into the 8 off individual brilliance

Kent on 360 just now saying it's garbage and the wife going to Brisbane was for a holiday while GI was in Canberra on Australian duties

Kent on 360 just now saying it's garbage and the wife going to Brisbane was for a holiday while GI was in Canberra on Australian duties

It's Kent, most league 'journos' make stuff up

Kent's still having a school girl-esque whinge over Wayne and the Bronx. AKA Gordon Tallis Syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • KateBroncos1812
  • porouian
  • Bronco bob
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Turks85
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.