Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the players' judgement of the situation really prove anything though? These are the same players that haven't been able to turn up for the last 3 finals (58-0, 18-48, 30-0) that they've played with Boyd as their captain. Might be poor judgement going on all around, probably including me too!

I'm not sure if it does or it doesn't. I suppose they see what Boyd does around the place as a whole, not just on game day. To me, If the Captain isnt working on field, then its the coach that needs to fix it up.

I don't understand the talk that Boyd is popular with his team mates. He never seems to be with any of the players when they have events etc. I think it's just that polite thing you say.

I, for one, trust Wolfie. But I am also looking forward to this being picked up by a media fool and watching them run all the way to the ocean with it.

Countdown to Broncos In Crisis.

I actually found it quite funny because as i mentioned earlier, i actually told somebody on here in April 2018 about all the drama that happened at that bonding session, then this article came out in August 2018

I don't understand the talk that Boyd is popular with his team mates. He never seems to be with any of the players when they have events etc.

I don't think that's necessarily an indication of popularity.

I don't think that's necessarily an indication of popularity.
I mean, it seems weird though. You'd think if he was popular he would be invited to things / attend things. Other than an official Broncos event I've never seen him in anything.

I cant link the original article by Phil Rothfield, its paywalled.

Wolfie, may I suggest you please send the link to McHunt for him to work his magic with a quick summarisation. I would like to know what the article contains re: Darius too.

I mean, it seems weird though. You'd think if he was popular he would be invited to things / attend things. Other than an official Broncos event I've never seen him in anything.
He apparently doesn't read the papers, watch tv, or go on social media so he's totally out the loop with the other guys posts and comments. Any wonder he's never at any other events with the guys? He's unaware any of these events are going on ffs.

He must be the most isolated guy living in the most socially connected era of humanity.

I'd go as far as to say he's lost touch with reality.

Wolfie, may I suggest you please send the link to McHunt for him to work his magic with a quick summarisation. I would like to know what the article contains re: Darius too.

I can't even link it I don't think, just keeps going to a subscription page

Disappointed it's only a 1 year extension tbh..
I'm still on the fence a bit with Kotoni. Defintitely tries hard and appears to have a lot of potential which i like, but he does seem a little one dimensional. This gives him 2020 to prove himself as a class centre, improve his defensive game a bit, and if he does so, will be rewarded with a better deal moving forward.

Did you see Mal suggested extending games to be 90 minutes? For more revenue etc from sponsors. I'm not sure it would actually generate too much more money. Perhaps if they did thirds instead of halves so had more extended ad breaks.

As for making 90 minute games, it could be a way to have a similar impact as reducing the interchange, without actually needing to reduce the interchange.

Will probably never happen though

Probably would turn it into a 2.5-3 hour TV show being 90min match. They are approx 2 hour broadcasts now?

NRL can be like this too.

i3OtXsk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Spike
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • eggstar10
  • Jazza
  • simplythebest
  • Broncs1459
  • Dash
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.