Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily telegraph reporting that we have enquired about getting Isaac Luke from Saints, and also made Enquiries about Mitch Rein and Nathan Peats from the Tits.

Out of those I’d take Rein. Luke is washed up and a grub, and Rein has been better than Peats for a while.
just imagine the laughs him and tpj can have when they're on the pine for 2/3rds of the season

The moment we signed plodders like Kennar was the moment this club stopped it's rebuild and went straight into nosediving into becoming one of the shit clubs. These signings are on that level of bad, maybe slightly better but still bad.

Why would we go to market for an older, experience 9 when we just let one go? Makes no sense.

a) the one we just let go is average to say the least
b) it wouldn't have been necessary if our first choice 9 didn't pick up an injury

a) the one we just let go is average to say the least
b) it wouldn't have been necessary if our first choice 9 didn't pick up an injury
a) I wasn’t a massive Macca fan, but I’d take him over any of the 3 names mentioned.
b) We let an experienced hooker go, there is always the potential for injuries and key positions need to be accounted for ie a 9.

Surely Parcell is getting tired of holidaying in Spain. Even if he’s ruined his career by playing in a subpar comp he’d be far better than any other option we have currently.

Surely Parcell is getting tired of holidaying in Spain. Even if he’s ruined his career by playing in a subpar comp he’d be far better than any other option we have currently.

That there is how bad this club is going. We’re still salivating at the performance of a bench hooker who played a handful of games from 2015.

That there is how bad this club is going. We’re still salivating at the performance of a bench hooker who played a handful of games from 2015.
I am not sure how you read my post and thought I was salivating over the thought of him. Alsooooooooooooo I agree that the club is going that bad.

I am not sure how you read my post and thought I was salivating over the thought of him. Alsooooooooooooo I agree that the club is going that bad.

Ok I can’t speak for you but I’m salivating at him compared to what we have now.

Why would we go to market for an older, experience 9 when we just let one go? Makes no sense.

Probably because those 9’s are willing to accept a backup role. Macca wanted to be the main hooker, probably the reason why he chose to go to the Knights who had an opening.

That’s the thing people are overlooking when they criticise Seibold for not keeping Macca after Turpin got injured.

If a player isn’t willing to accept a backup role, then there isn’t much point keeping them. That’s a recipe for disaster.

Probably because those 9’s are willing to accept a backup role. Macca wanted to be the main hooker, probably the reason why he chose to go to the Knights who had an opening.

That’s the thing people are overlooking when they criticise Seibold for not keeping Macca after Turpin got injured.

If a player isn’t willing to accept a backup role, then there isn’t much point keeping them. That’s a recipe for disaster.
I haven't seen anything from Macca about wanting out, do you have any articles you can link to? All I can see from the outside is the club selling off our only backup hooker on another silly deal where the Knights can return him for a full refund if they don't want to keep him next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.