Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah...yes quite..haha... re-sign

Is that better...????

I'm not the grammer nazi that some are around here 😛

but that is a real pet hate of mine. because that little "-" changes the entire meaning of the word, to the opposite of what you want to say

and...id love Walters to get his hands on Deardon too; should probably be as a assistant, but the media et al want him as the boss. My heart says id love him to be given that opportunity...

But my head is now starting to win the counter argument against it...

Last edited:
When you say we do you mean the media or the forum?

Well we haven't really done anything to to be honest mate, it's the media that hypes them.
I'd much prefer to have a junior come through the ranks than buy one , obviously it doesn't always work out but we need to keep the juniors flowing. I mean if we don't the titans won't have much of a team will they!

The Broncos is who i mean in one part when i say we. We did it to a lesser extent when we decided to cut ties with players like Petero and go down a younger route and we have done under Seibold and its gone spectacularly wrong. I do also mean the media as well. I know they need to get attention, but its not helpful.

There are certainly people on here who read about the next big thing then actively seem to champion them for an NRL spot despite not even seeing them play a game. Its ridiculous at times.

The Broncos is who i mean in one part when i say we. We did it to a lesser extent when we decided to cut ties with players like Petero and go down a younger route and we have done under Seibold and its gone spectacularly wrong. I do also mean the media as well. I know they need to get attention, but its not helpful.

There are certainly people on here who read about the next big thing then actively seem to champion them for an NRL spot despite not even seeing them play a game. Its ridiculous at times.
don't shame @upthebroncs

We won't ruin Dearden? I must have missed the long list of halfbacks over the years that have come through the system and struggled to live upto the hype here or fizzled elsewhere.

We won't ruin Dearden? I must have missed the long list of halfbacks over the years that have come through the system and struggled to live upto the hype here or fizzled elsewhere.
i think more from a mackay perspective

wendell tick, nashy fail, renegade tick, seymour fail, gagai fail, barba fail, dearden.. tick?

(i'm not counting butch Fatnowna)

Last edited:
Kevin Proctor's management has reportedly contacted us to offer his services for next year. it hasn't been reported if we are interested or not.

Dragons, Warriors and Knights have reportedly expressed their interest in Proctor

Kevin Proctor's management has reportedly contacted us to offer his services for next year. it hasn't been reported if we are interested or not.

Dragons, Warriors and Knights have reportedly expressed their interest in Proctor
We do kind of desperately need experienced players. Never really rated him, but gee I'd be considering it purely for that factor.

We do kind of desperately need experienced players. Never really rated him, but gee I'd be considering it purely for that factor.
I get your point, but do we really want a coke snorting forward who is a bit long in the tooth to be setting an example for our young guys?

I like Kevin. Solid player and at 31 he has a good two years in him easily. If he's happy to come for 2 years at a value contract, I think he'd be great for the team. We're losing Fifita and should be fucking off TPJ, he'd be an excellent backrow option to have that's reliable week in week out.

I like Kevin. Solid player and at 31 he has a good two years in him easily. If he's happy to come for 2 years at a value contract, I think he'd be great for the team. We're losing Fifita and should be fucking off TPJ, he'd be an excellent backrow option to have that's reliable week in week out.

But can he play fullback?

Please god no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.