Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galah

NRL Player
Brisbane
He needs to be told that a deal needs to be reached before he becomes a free agent which is November 1, or he can leave.

I’m sick to death of these players and their fucking managers pushing them to test the market. Sign a fair deal, you let in two try’s to every one you score.... that’s currently a negative impact.

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Are we really gonna call out our best back by a country mile because he won’t sign a contact yet?
Maybe he is waiting to see what’s going to change around the club before making a decision. Busted his ass off this year and now wants to see whether the club actually wants to turn this shit show around or not. Appointing the coach doesn’t fix everything
Yep , I'm not sure why we acting like he's dogged us already. Can't blame him after the year he just had .

pagey

State of Origin Rep
He wants to do whats best for him, which is fair enough, but as a club we need to do whats best for us. If that means us playing handball and he gets cut loose then so be it.
I understand that but we can do that buy giving an offer and sticking by it , know use acting like a jealous school girl.
We need to earn these players respect again, I'm mean we did just get the spoon.

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
I understand that but we can do that buy giving an offer and sticking by it , know use acting like a jealous school girl.
We need to earn these players respect again, I'm mean we did just get the spoon.

Thats basically what i'm saying. Make him a fair offer, and give him a deadline to sign. Up to him then if he wants to stay or test his value.

Last edited:

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
**** me the bloke doesn’t want to sign a contract 12 months before his current one expires, let’s lynch the bloke

Its not how it works really though is it. We could make him a fair offer now, but on november 1st he can go and sign elsewhere. I think to get our roster and cap straight we need to know where we stand with off contract players. I'd personally give them until early next year to make up their minds, if they havent already got offers they want to take up from elsewhere.

Galah

NRL Player
Brisbane
**** me the bloke doesn’t want to sign a contract 12 months before his current one expires, let’s lynch the bloke
He’s a free agent come November 1st, so yeah I feel like this is justified. We all know what’s going to happen, is injured,he gets rehab, plays underdone for the remaining of the season then signs for the roosters.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
So Roosters 2021 looking like:

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Manu
4. Staggs
5. Addo-Carr
6. Keary
7. Walker
8. JWH
9. Grant
10. SST
11. Cordner
12. Crichton
13. Radley

14. Verrills
15. Bromwich
16. Collins
17. The young gun backrower.

Go the salary cap!

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
McCullough on his way back to Brisbane next year as well, announced at Newcastle awards night.

Updated Broncos 2021 line up:

1. Farnworth
2. Coates
3. Kennar
4. Isaako
5. Walsh
6. Gamble
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Carrigan
11. TPJ
12. Glenn (c)
13. McCullough

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. That 2016 Goalpost
17. Riki

Bring on the back-to-back spoons!

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
I’m with you. I’ll bring the rope.

No seriously I am with Wolfie Wolfie. I am sick of our players being good at business. I would rather they were good ALL ROUND footballers who put in every week. Kotoni gets a big tick for his effort and attack but his defence and his handling still need work. Offer him a decent 2 year deal (maybe $600k per year) but don’t let him dick us around. Commit and sign or see you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markrobert123

Members online

Twitter