Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa whoa whoa mate calm down.

How isn't TPJ pies fault? If we werent an absolute basket case our players wouldn't be acting out. And Sua always had wraps on him, it's hardly surprising he's doing well now.
You're so right. Sorry. I just went for a walk around the block to calm myself down. Feeling much more relaxed, thanks.

Shut the **** up.

You can blame Seibold for lots of things and goddamnit I know you do but putting TPJ and Su'A on him is just proving how biased you are. Arrow was a much more viable prospect so please tell me who was coaching us when he left the club and why aren't you up in arms about it now?

You're so right. Sorry. I just went for a walk around the block to calm myself down. Feeling much more relaxed, thanks.

Shut the **** up.

You can blame Seibold for lots of things and goddamnit I know you do but putting TPJ and Su'A on him is just proving how biased you are. Arrow was a much more viable prospect so please tell me who was coaching us when he left the club and why aren't you up in arms about it now?
Whoa maybe walk a little further?

So you’re saying I can’t blame tpj or Su’a on pies, but I can definitely blame Fifita. He’s the worst loss

For all his faults, Copley was one of my favourites in his time here. For some reason I have a memory stuck in my head of him steamrolling through a Panthers player, knocking him out cold in a rampaging little run down the sideline. I thought he was rounding into something quite good for us (especially after earning the nickname Fail Dropley from someone on here at some point lol) and I hoped he'd kick on. Haven't followed him at the Titans so not sure how he's been going tbh.

I watch pretty much every NRL game each week, including the Titans and would have to say the Dale has his bright moments, shows surprising speed at times when making the odd break, can put his winger over in the corner, and I think his defence has improved from his last stint here. However, he still tends to have butter fingers at times, and does seem to pick up injuries more than you would like. I do like his commitment and work ethic though, as well as being an excellent clubman.

I remember reading he was promised a centre position with us, but then the opportunity to sign Roberts came up and Dale probably thought he would get more opportunities at the Titans. If we could get him for around that $200k mark, more or less, I don't think he would be the worst signing we could make.

Last edited:
I wasn’t a fan of Sua in the past thought he was average, going ok at Souths now and puts on a good hit now and again, Would like him back. If he did come back would enjoy him putting a hit on Fifita during a game where we flogged the titans to remind him of his poor choices, wishful thinking.

Corey Allan went alright last night and he’s stuck behind latrell perhaps worth a look until someone like Walsh comes of age
You need a cold shower to cool down I reckon. Allan has been absolute mud for Souths in every game he's played basically up until last night, which was his best NRL game by absolute light years. To buy him on that performance alone would be to ignore that overwhelming majority of performances where he's been utter trash.

I watch pretty much every NRL game each week, including the Titans and would have to say the Dale has his bright moments, shows surprising speed at times when making the odd break, can put his winger over in the corner, and I think his defence has improved from his last stint here. However, he still tends to have butter fingers at times, and does seem to pick up injuries more than you would like. I do like his commitment and work ethic though, as well as being an excellent clubman.

I remember reading he was promised a centre position with us, but then the opportunity to sign Roberts came up and Dale probably thought he would get more opportunities at the Titans. If we could get him for around that $200k mark, more or less, I don't think he would be the worst signing we could make.
He's just far too injury prone for mine. He's not Kahu bad on that level, but he's not very far off. He hasn't managed to play even 20 NRL games in a season since 2014 (some of that was form related to be fair though). To put his long term injury record in context, he's in his 11th season and he's yet to play 150 NRL games!

He's also ageing and that problem is likely to only get worse. It's a solid no from me given we have more that enough injury problems already.

Last edited:
He's just far too injury prone for mine. He's not Kahu bad on that level, but he's not very far off. He hasn't managed to play even 20 NRL games in a season since 2014 (some of that was form related to be fair though). To put his long term injury record in context, he's in his 11th season and he's yet to play 150 NRL games!

He's also ageing and that problem is likely to only get worse. It's a solid no from me given we have more that enough injury problems already.

Whoa, I didn't realise he had played that few games over that many seasons. The injury aspect is definitely the biggest concern. Quite a shame really he has had such a bad run. Looked like a real gun when he was first coming through the ranks, I always thought of him in a Brent Tate type of mould.

We should have thrown some cash at Toby Rudolf to fill the backrow void we have.

Whoa, I didn't realise he had played that few games over that many seasons. The injury aspect is definitely the biggest concern. Quite a shame really he has had such a bad run. Looked like a real gun when he was first coming through the ranks, I always thought of him in a Brent Tate type of mould.
Yep, the Tate comparison was certainly made. Kahu showed similar amounts of promise too, but ultimately injury killed these two guys off from ever getting close to what their ceiling likely could have been.

he was going to get first shot at center, before the Roberts chance came up. Bennett then released him to the Roosters

We should have thrown some cash at Toby Rudolf to fill the backrow void we have.
I watched him a play a few games at Newtown and loved him. I was stoked to see him get a run for the Sharks expecting him to maybe just get the '25-30 minutes off the Bench' role, but as fate would have it he's been monumental in carrying that Sharks pack this year and could probably claim to be close to their best player this season. If they didn't have him I actually think they'd probably be sitting outside the Top 8 right now.

Last edited:
You need a cold shower to cool down I reckon. Allan has been absolute mud for Souths in every game he's played basically up until last night, which was his best NRL game by absolute light years. To buy him on that performance alone would be to ignore that overwhelming majority of performances where he's been utter trash.

I won’t disagree with you, I haven’t seen much of him and when I have it’s only been on the wing which has not be flattering for him. He began the night without been able to utilise the space they kept finding on the edge but when he moved to fullback he looked far better but it might be a one off

I watched him a play a few games at Newtown and loved him. I was stoked to see him get a run for thee Sharks expecting him to maybe just get the '25-30 minutes off the Bench' role, but as fate would have it he's been monumental in carrying that Sharks pack this year and could probably claim to be close to their best player this season. If they didn't have him I actually think they'd probably be sitting outside the Top 8 right now.

He was terrific for Redcliffe as well.

Again, who gives a shit. How is TPJ Seibold's fault? How is retroactively viewing Su'A's form now suddenly a topic of discussion? Imagine if former dumbshit coaches hadn't released Gagai and Arrow? This is low-tier bullshit even from your standards.
I have him blocked but I can tell who you're talking to. Ffs admin, he floods EVERY THREAD. Ban him already. Enough is enough. This forum was better before he came along, now EVERY 2nd notification is his bs flooding it again, that's after I've blocked him. It's no one else, it's just him!!! It's not a different opinion, it's just repetitive and ruining every fucking thread.
Broncos"dariusboyd"goat, wtf does he have to do to get dropped/banned

He was terrific for Redcliffe as well.
Yeah I gathered as much but I don't live there and didn't get to see it for myself until he was playing down the road from me at Henson Park. I was actually sad digging into his background and realising he isn't a Queenslander.

Whoa maybe walk a little further?

So you’re saying I can’t blame tpj or Su’a on pies, but I can definitely blame Fifita. He’s the worst loss
Ok I walked a little further. I'm kind of out of breath now, I need to lay off the pies.

Fifita is absolutely on Seibold, the others aren't. That was my point. You can't retroactively pin Su'A on him because it suits your agenda.

Ok I walked a little further. I'm kind of out of breath now, I need to lay off the pies.

Fifita is absolutely on Seibold, the others aren't. That was my point. You can't retroactively pin Su'A on him because it suits your agenda.
Even to put Fifita solely on him is mostly unfair. It severely lets White, Lockyer and whoever else forms our recruitment and retention committee off the hook for something they are arguably even more responsible for than Seibold is.

The role of the Titans insane offer itself also cannot be overstated enough too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • cento
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • jarro65
  • Rowdy124
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.