Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a rumour, but not sure where to put it.

I think Kevvie should bring Dearden into origin camp, just to be around the players and out of a losing culture.

He looks so promising for such a raw kid, I reckon it would help his game develop.

I think Kevvie should bring Dearden into origin camp, just to be around the players and out of a losing culture.

He looks so promising for such a raw kid, I reckon it would help his game develop.
He’s probably not that far away to be honest. If DCE were to get injured, other than playing Hunt at 7, who would we turn to?

He’s probably not that far away to be honest. If DCE were to get injured, other than playing Hunt at 7, who would we turn to?

Norman played in last years series, so probably him, as disgusting as that is.

If it were up to me, assuming DCE/Morgan are unavailable in that scenario, I'd probably go Mann at 6, Munster at 7, with Grant at 9 doing a good amount of the work in attack.

Deardens price just went up.....

Can we sign off on this AFTER he resigns please...?

Norman played in last years series, so probably him, as disgusting as that is.

If it were up to me, assuming DCE/Morgan are unavailable in that scenario, I'd probably go Mann at 6, Munster at 7, with Grant at 9 doing a good amount of the work in attack.

Hmmm...not so sure. As good as Grant is, Hunt is something else at hooker. Hunt has to be the starting hooker imo. If DCE is injured I reckon Hunt goes 7 with Grant at 9.

Hmmm...not so sure. As good as Grant is, Hunt is something else at hooker. Hunt has to be the starting hooker imo. If DCE is injured I reckon Hunt goes 7 with Grant at 9.

Grant is still significantly better than Hunt at 9 imo. Either way I'd be starting with Grant and have Hunt in the 14 jersey to spell him / cover any injuries in the spine.

If DCE goes down, it would most likely be Munster and Morgan in the halves. If Morgan isn't fit as is likely, then Norman comes in. If none of them are available, Fogarty comes in. Failing that, Taylor comes in.

Grant is still significantly better than Hunt at 9 imo. Either way I'd be starting with Grant and have Hunt in the 14 jersey to spell him / cover any injuries in the spine.
Whilst I think given that Hunt was awarded the Ron McCaullife Medal for last series that Kevvie is likely to start him again at Dummy Half this year, I do agree Grant is the long term Queensland Dummy Half and we shouldn't waste time getting him into the side and I'd prefer if he was starting too.

If DCE goes down, it would most likely be Munster and Morgan in the halves. If Morgan isn't fit as is likely, then Norman comes in. If none of them are available, Fogarty comes in. Failing that, Taylor comes in.
It's Queensland, not the Broncos, so lets pray they're not calling on 5th and 6th string options like we have been most of this year.

Hook was the genius who saw hunt as a dummy half.

I dunno man, I don't think Hunt is as good at hooker as you make him out to be. Definitely not in the top bracket. He could have possibly been if he started earlier and had his heart set on it though.

I dunno man, I don't think Hunt is as good at hooker as you make him out to be. Definitely not in the top bracket. He could have possibly been if he started earlier and had his heart set on it though.
Thought we went well with halves Niko, Milf with Hunt at 9.

Scratch James Tamou off the list of potential recruits for next year, he's going to Tigpies. A shame, would have brought us a lot of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • barker
  • Broncos Maestro
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.