Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him at first but the last couple of years he has definitely bought into his own hype.
Completely full of himself

Which I find to be a real shame because when he isn't being a fuckhead he is probably the most knowledgeable journo in the game.

He's a seriously good Dummy Half already and that's all happened while he's only sporadically been playing there and hasn't even taken up a full preseason in the role yet.

They're winning games and their Halves are Clune and Norman who are probably balanced out by Milford and Dearden only our Halves probably have greater upside. That alone gives you an indication of how good Hunt is going at moving the side around the park from Dummy Half.

Clune is pretty decent. Norman has not been good but I believe he recently put in a pearler of a kick for our fullback to waddle over and get caught in goal...

Which I find to be a real shame because when he isn't being a fuckhead he is probably the most knowledgeable journo in the game.
I quite enjoy him on MJ podcast . Blocker on the other hand is just annoying the way he jumps in with mostly irrelevant comments

Clune is pretty decent. Norman has not been good but I believe he recently put in a pearler of a kick for our fullback to waddle over and get caught in goal...
I'd say Dearden is currently better than Clune and has a really high upside and I'd say Norman has been mediocre at best but that still puts him ahead of Milford at the moment so I think they sort of even each other out between the two teams.

I have been really impressed with Clune... he seems to have plenty of time and composure and takes on the line similar to Dearden. Reports out of St George that he was running with the reserves at training and tearing apart the first grade squad.

Having said that, we already have a promising young half in the same mould. Let's focus on locking young Dearden up and giving him the tools he needs to succeed. We'd be better suited with a big bodied, defensively solid ball runner @ 6... a Jack Wighton type... but someone who can still take on some kicking responsibility.

I have been really impressed with Clune... he seems to have plenty of time and composure and takes on the line similar to Dearden. Reports out of St George that he was running with the reserves at training and tearing apart the first grade squad.

Having said that, we already have a promising young half in the same mould. Let's focus on locking young Dearden up and giving him the tools he needs to succeed. We'd be better suited with a big bodied, defensively solid ball runner @ 6... a Jack Wighton type... but someone who can still take on some kicking responsibility.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't suggesting we go and buy Clune. We were just comparing the Milford/Dearden spine to the Norman/Clune spine.

I think you mean locking Dearden down. Fifita got locked up in Bali and it didn’t work out for us.

I quite enjoy him on MJ podcast . Blocker on the other hand is just annoying the way he jumps in with mostly irrelevant comments

Yeah 100%

That had more to do with our plodder fullback than the quality of the kick. I guarantee there is no other fullback in the game that would have not got that ball back out of the in-goal.

That had more to do with our plodder fullback than the quality of the kick. I guarantee there is no other fullback in the game that would have not got that ball back out of the in-goal.
8856A50F 7823 43E1 9524 2FB706143916

It was a beautiful kick.

Clune isn't young either...and he's a dead ringer for Ben Hunt.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't suggesting we go and buy Clune. We were just comparing the Milford/Dearden spine to the Norman/Clune spine.

No I know... just my reflections on how we have our own young gun half who shares similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Financeguy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bongo
  • Midean
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.