Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 news said big Papa might be wanting to come home

Fucking get him

Imagine if he goes to the titans....

giphy.gif

All this media talk about Ben Hunt returning & Croft, Milford, Offa etc free to leave. Who is making the call on these signings/releases if we have no coach ?

All this media talk about Ben Hunt returning & Croft, Milford, Offa etc free to leave. Who is making the call on these signings/releases if we have no coach ?

If decision's are being made, it will be by Nolan.

although, at this stage it is probably just the media speculating ... likely after reading BHQ for inspiration

He’s a fat plodder and that position is already filled by Milford at our club...
I'm sorry you can not call someone fat and say your solution to the issue is milford, he's fatter than our f-ing props

If decision's are being made, it will be by Nolan.

although, at this stage it is probably just the media speculating ... likely after reading BHQ for inspiration
You are right. Sad when speculation is trotted out as news. Unfortunatley not restricted to footy reporting

Getting Hunt back to play 9 at $600k, that is a GREAT deal, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

What about this:

1. Milford
6. Staggs
7. Dearden
9. Hunt
yeah i know your desperate for it but staggs aint a 6 would definetely take him at fullback and milford at 6 (assuming he loses weight otherwise he can **** off)

Papa would be amazing. He’d have to be top 5 players you’d name if you were playing broncos fantasy coach.

Way too good to be true.

I'd also take Hunt back.Hunt never gave less than 100%. The dude made a try saver on one leg as he was heading to the wing/sideline. I've wanted to see him play 6 for a while because his running was one of his best attributes. But now he is getting older 9 is probably his spot. Also he kicked us to the GF with 11,000m kick metres (according to NRL stats). We had zero line speed that year either and it was his long kicking that kept us in games.

Last edited:
Dragons have officially responded to the Hunt rumours saying they haven’t ever considered releasing him and reiterate he has a contract through to the end of 2023. (Thank god)

Hopefully that puts a stop to any more thoughts about it happening

Dragons have officially responded to the Hunt rumours saying they haven’t ever considered releasing him and reiterate he has a contract through to the end of 2023. (Thank god)

Probably just part of the negotiation on how much loading they are willing to pay.
/s.... well mostly

Probably just part of the negotiation on how much loading they are willing to pay.
/s.... well mostly

Yeah I’m wondering if they’ll stick with him or if this is the player version of a coach ‘having the full support of the board’

Yeah I’m wondering if they’ll stick with him or if this is the player version of a coach ‘having the full support of the board’
they're in the same position as us ... unlikely to make changes to the roster until a new coach is in place

They should hire Seibold to find out who started the rumour.

I'd also take Hunt back.Hunt never gave less than 100%. The dude made a try saver on one leg as he was heading to the wing/sideline. I've wanted to see him play 6 for a while because his running was one of his best attributes. But now he is getting older 9 is probably his spot. Also he kicked us to the GF with 11,000m kick metres (according to NRL stats). We had zero line speed that year either and it was his long kicking that kept us in games.
If I remember rightly his kicking was never anything flash, he was just the only kicker we had at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.