Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 7 news reporting McCullough may go to the market for 2018
Meh, I wouldn't break bank to keep him. If he doesn't want to stay on a reasonable wage, I'd be happy with him being shown the door.

Don't know if others have reported this but the ' lost the dressing room ' story has been alleged to be coming from McCullough. This was told to me, a nobody by a nobody so it's probably garbage. The story goes that McCullough has been very seriously pissed that Boyd was given the captaincy , thinking McCullough himself should have been offered the job.

If he goes I would be perfectly happy with his replacement.

Don't know if others have reported this but the ' lost the dressing room ' story has been alleged to be coming from McCullough. This was told to me, a nobody by a nobody so it's probably garbage. The story goes that McCullough has been very seriously pissed that Boyd was given the captaincy , thinking McCullough himself should have been offered the job.

If he goes I would be perfectly happy with his replacement.

If that is true then good riddance. He won't be hard to replace, I'm sure Parcell for one wouldn't might a clear shot at the top job...

I am quite clearly one of the bigger Macca fans around here, but if any of that is true he can tell his story walking. I'd sooner have Harry Sack in the 9 then have any of that bullshit in the team.

I might be a poor judge of character, but Macca doesn't seem like the sort of person who would get salty and leak stuff to the media because he didn't get the captaincy..

Either way, I like him overall as a player, if he wants to stay at a reasonable price I'd be happy to keep him.

I might be a poor judge of character, but Macca doesn't seem like the sort of person who would get salty and leak stuff to the media because he didn't get the captaincy..

Either way, I like him overall as a player, if he wants to stay at a reasonable price I'd be happy to keep him.

Yep completely agreed. I'm probably one of the more open non-Macca fans per se. I see what he brings to the team defensively and with his kicking but his passing is still a problem in the red zone and that is a huge problem for a number 9.

I don't think he is as important to this team as some others, though I can see where they're coming from. With Hunt gone as well, I see even less of a NEED for Macca. If he wants to stay on the cheap, absolutely keep him, but definitely do not break the bank for him.

This. He seems like one of our players who genuinely wears the jersey with pride, and gives his all in every game. I think he would be a big loss.

Never hear of Macca carrying on like a two bob watch or being anything but professional. Would be disappointing from a senior player. Hope it's not true.

If true about Macca that is really disappointing.

on his potential re-signing, i certainly wouldn't break the bank for him, in fact, i would see what options are available on the market before offering a new contract.

If true about Macca that is really disappointing.

on his potential re-signing, i certainly wouldn't break the bank for him, in fact, i would see what options are available on the market before offering a new contract.

Macca just re-signed for 4 more years... That is the end of this discussion I suppose...

I am quite clearly one of the bigger Macca fans around here, but if any of that is true he can tell his story walking. I'd sooner have Harry Sack in the 9 then have any of that bullshit in the team.

I think you have me confused with a different kind of Hooker......

Macca really doesn't strike me as that kind of guy, tbh. As Unbreakable said though, I could just be a bad judge of character.

Macca just re-signed so don't think he is angry at all!

On another note how long did we sign sims for? Was it one year? I think we need to re-sign him on a longer deal before his value goes up much more. They are already talking about him playing origin now. Sign him up on a 2-4 year deal before some shit club offers him massive overs and we can't compete with it!!

Like I wrote, it was probably just garbage and so it has proven to be. I never implied or stated it was reliable or fact, just a story from a nobody to another nobody. I hope McCullough doesn't become complacent or comfortable

Like I wrote, it was probably just garbage and so it has proven to be. I never implied or stated it was reliable or fact, just a story from a nobody to another nobody. I hope McCullough doesn't become complacent or comfortable
That's why this thread is here, should be able to discuss any scuttlebutt you like.

Macca just re-signed so don't think he is angry at all!

On another note how long did we sign sims for? Was it one year? I think we need to re-sign him on a longer deal before his value goes up much more. They are already talking about him playing origin now. Sign him up on a 2-4 year deal before some shit club offers him massive overs and we can't compete with it!!

We signed him for 2 years. His value will definitely rise if he continues to play well.

What a load of bullshit from channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.