Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time? Yeah, not exactly true. He has had some good games at centre and fullback. One of those games he destroyed the Cowboys covering for Boyd.

But Kahu is much better on the wing. If he decides to go, good luck to him. Gives Pearson a chance to show he belongs in the side.

Any time? Yeah, not exactly true. He has had some good games at centre and fullback. One of those games he destroyed the Cowboys covering for Boyd.

But Kahu is much better on the wing. If he decides to go, good luck to him. Gives Pearson a chance to show he belongs in the side.

When did he have these good games at Centre / Fullback? I said the last couple of seasons, i.e 2016 / 2017. I don't recall any games in that period where he started at Centre / Fullback and played above average. He was much better in 2015, had a lot more pace, I think I recall a really nice try against the Cowboys towards the end of the season.

He did well at fullback at the start of 2015. But since then, as a temp, he hasn't been that good. As for centre, he either gets injured or has a stinker. He's excellent on the wing, and I don't think there's anything wrong with being limited to that position.

Kahu posted on FB 5 minutes ago with only a happy face as the caption.

20121316_1065794630187441_3196714688210245668_o.jpg

He did well at fullback at the start of 2015. But since then, as a temp, he hasn't been that good. As for centre, he either gets injured or has a stinker. He's excellent on the wing, and I don't think there's anything wrong with being limited to that position.

I think its more he gets injured at centre rather than him being poor there in general.

I think its more he gets injured at centre rather than him being poor there in general.

I guess you could consider that same same then. An injured player is not a good player to have on the field, of off, if it ***** the interchange.

The problem for Kahu at center is he usually only fills in there for a game every now and again ... and he struggles a but with his timing (and reads) in defence.

Give him some consistent game time at center and he would be a gun there ... just like he is in the wing.

I wish he could put on a bit more size... I wonder if there's something with him maybe not doing much weights or something?

I guess you could consider that same same then. An injured player is not a good player to have on the field, of off, if it ***** the interchange.

Sort of i guess. Havent seen him have too many really poor games in any position tbf. Hopefully, if we are willing to let him go, we will give some of the younger blokes like Opacic, Issako, Pearson, Allan, maybe even he likes of Shibasaki some more game time.

Going to be interesting to see what we do with Allan and Issako. Both are really fullbacks, cant see us keeping both. I feel Allan has more potential if i am honest, but Issako didnt let himself or the team down against the knights.

Isaako just looks a real goer... surely he could make the transition to wing. He looked very comfortable out there... knights were putting a few bombs up and he didn't look at all troubled. Also threw in a couple khunt kick returns in there.

Allan probably looks the more NRL suited fullback with the ball playing, but still a bit too raw. Maybe in a couple years he takes fullback and Boyd transitions to the outside backs??

I could see Isaako being a Holmes type winger for us though definitely impressed by his debut

Yeah, I don't see why he couldn't be a winger for us with an offseason there. At least for the next year or two.

Can't see Kahu leaving, he's been through plenty with this club.

...and the club has been through plenty with him as well. I'd be pretty dirty if he chases more coin somewhere else, now that he's finally been serious injury free ....and we're getting some quality time with him on the field, instead of in the rehab squad.

Ben Teo is also at Broncos training this morning. He is on a six week break after the Lions tour and is keeping his fitness up

We need to lock the jet in. He is gold for us. His manager is obviously a proper wanka. We stuck by him when he was off the rails. Loyalty i think thats just a name of an old ship toberts manager wouldnt know jack shit about it. In other news Jack Reed is still out

We need to kick the jet in. He is gold for us. His manager is obviously a proper wanka. We stuck by him when he was off the rails. Loyalty i think thats just a name of an old ship toberts manager wouldnt know jack shit about it. In other news Jack Reed is still out
Jack Reed has retired bro, hate to break it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • phoenix
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • rj9
  • Fozz
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.