Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they stack up against other promising halves coming through for other NRL clubs in your opinion?

I'd be divorced living in a caravan and eating noodles if I watched more football.

Flanagan impressed me during the Residents, I follow their comp guys I know and around rep time but not to the same depth. I don't need to follow it to be honest.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any Broncos boys playing in the QLD U16s team tomorrow?

View attachment 3409

Anybody heard anything about this? Off social media, not sure which paper..
I could be wrong but my guess is its his managers way of upping his profile. Rugby union is so irrelivant in australia these days that being linked to an nrl club will get them more publicity then playing for the wallabies or a “super” 15-17-21 or whatever it is these days

There's a few highlights on YouTube, has the physique of a Domino's delivery driver.

So you believe the media now after telling most not too ??
If you would rather I not share what I read in the paper, that's fine I'll keep it to myself

So still a better rig than Jack Bird then?

Well he has apparently been doing some TPA promotional work, last sighting:

fat-man-eating-fast-food-260nw-618371861.jpg

Mole saying Ryan Hall to Roosters to replace Ferguson. I know, I know it’s the Mole however gives me some solace to think maybe they leave Isaako alone.

Apparently Tigers are throwing big money at him now.

Hall has been the world’s best winger for the last 10 years, it’s feasible he wants to test himself over here, but he’s already got the paunch, he’s likely coming here for a fat retirement.

Apparently we are interested in Sean O'Sullivan from the Roosters... 19 year old halfback

Source... nrl.news.updates on Instagram

Last edited:
Don't worry, the Broncos are really good at locking up injured players long term on huge money. He will sign a 4 year deal worth 2.4m and join the likes of our sensational list of injured players on big money, long term deals. Boyd, Bird, Gillett and now Sua. I hear JYY is also about to sign a 4 year $4m deal with us.
Weren't they offerring him 500k? How much does he want? He's not worth more than 300 atm, and that's mostly factoring in potential.

The Mole upto his usual tricks again this morning..

"The Sydney Roosters are preparing an ambush to sign highly-rated Brisbane prop Tevita Pangai Junior.
The 22-year-old is off contract and has yet to re-sign with the Broncos."

Laughable really, I mean who aren't the Rorters looking to sign?
TPJ has come out personally and said he is staying at Brisbane, but still no signature (and that kinda worries me..)
We are talking about a bloke that chose to play with Tonga over NSW, and he was true to his word so I do have faith in what he has come out and said. I believe there is still management issues that have not been resolved, hopefully that is the only reason he is yet to put ink to paper.

Get to work, Brisbane.. this is the one bloke in the entire club we cannot let go of. He is everything to Brisbane, their future..

Last edited:
The Mole upto his usual tricks again this morning..

"The Sydney Roosters are preparing an ambush to sign highly-rated Brisbane prop Tevita Pangai Junior.
The 22-year-old is off contract and has yet to re-sign with the Broncos."

Laughable really, I mean who aren't the Rorters looking to sign?
TPJ has come out personally and said he is staying at Brisbane, but still no signature (and that kinda worries me..)
We are talking about a bloke that chose to play with Tonga over NSW, and he was true to his word so I do have faith in what he has come out and said. I believe there is still management issues that have not been resolved, hopefully that is the only reason he is yet to put ink to paper.

Get to work, Brisbane.. this is the one bloke in the entire club we cannot let go of. He is everything to Brisbane, their future..

We have a few players who keep saying they want to stay but havent signed up yet

Apparently we are interested in Sean O'Sullivan from the Roosters... 19 year old halfback

Source... nrl.news.updates on Instagram

He was picked to play 20's on Wednesday night but Roosters withdrew him from the NSW team because Cronk's wife was supposed to have their baby. He made his debut so right call by the Roosters.

He's Peter O'Sullivan's son.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.