Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courier mail reckon Brisbane are shopping k.niko to the warriors.
No the slightest bit suprised and I reckon it’ll happen.
I actually said it a while back, when the reports of SJ not being wanted at the warriors surfaced..
Seibold may just be about to shake things up, and put some players on notice.

Who would we want from the warriors? Or is it simply just to offload knik?

We’d be crazy to. He’s on a modest contract and at the moment is our best halves partner for Milford. Even if we find a better half, he’d then be our best utility.

Unless we can get Reynolds (who would likely complement Milford well) or another proven organiser, we shouldn’t let Nikorima go unless he gets offered $500k+ by the Warriors in which case we’d let him cash in.

why offload KNik now? At least try him from the bench to keep Macca honest and give us some other options out of dummy half.

Unless we can get Reynolds (who would likely complement Milford well) or another proven organiser, we shouldn’t let Nikorima go unless he gets offered $500k+ by the Warriors in which case we’d let him cash in.

I'm almost ready to climax at the slightest possibility of Adam Reynolds in a broncos jersey. He's got the best short kicking game in the comp, his attacking game improved leaps and bounds under Seibs last year and he's a helluva goalkicker as a bonus. I couldn't see Souths even considering letting him go though. Not sure when he's contracted to. Like you say, would suit Milf perfectly I reckon.

I’d be very surprised if Bennett would let Reynolds go. He is very similar to the player Jamie Soward was before Wayne arrived at dragons.

A spine of Macca, Reynolds, Walker, and Inglis is a Wayne Bennett wet dream. Very Dragons 2010/11

Could just be journos continuing on with this theory they've had for the past 12 months, but apparently Moses is being looked at. I wouldn't object if Parra cover a big chunk of his wage (which they love to do).

EDIT: I understand Moses was shocking last year, but the rorters were trying to sign him at the end of 2017 on big money (not that they're worried about the cap) so he must have something.

Last edited:
Could just be journos continuing on with this theory they've had for the past 12 months, but apparently Moses is being looked at. I wouldn't object if Parra cover a big chunk of his wage (which they love to do).

EDIT: I understand Moses was shocking last year, but the rorters were trying to sign him at the end of 2017 on big money (not that they're worried about the cap) so he must have something.
Actually the article only mentioned Moses because he is managed by the same bloke that manages Seibold ... It did say we weren't interested in Moses.

I'd take Moses if we didn't have Milford, but I don't see the point in him. He wouldn't fit in our squad and there's no way he's a proper halfback IMO.

I actually rate him as a player, but going to Parra is suicide, and he's never going to excel down there.

Disappointed we didn't go for SJ, but that's done and dusted. Realistically we are better off persevering with Nikorima until one of our young 7's demand selection. Any worthwhile 7 is off the market.

I'd take Moses if we didn't have Milford, but I don't see the point in him. He wouldn't fit in our squad and there's no way he's a proper halfback IMO.

I actually rate him as a player, but going to Parra is suicide, and he's never going to excel down there.

Disappointed we didn't go for SJ, but that's done and dusted. Realistically we are better off persevering with Nikorima until one of our young 7's demand selection. Any worthwhile 7 is off the market.

Moses is rotten, we definitely dont want him.
He is cancer and is bad around the club....

I am very curious about 2 player retention stories of the past couple of weeks. First Josh McGuire was allowed to leave mid contract and now the C/M is reporting that Nikorima was shopped to the Warriors last week.
So, who has been making these decisions?
(a) Wayne Bennett
(b) "The Broncos" ( who in the Broncos?)
(c) Anthony Seibold
Does anyone have any info?

Last edited:
Apparently the Warriors have been after Moses for a few weeks now. They could be signing Moses and Nikorima and letting Blake Green go

Apparently the Warriors have been after Moses for a few weeks now. They could be signing Moses and Nikorima and letting Blake Green go

Or maybe they've given up on Moses because he's committed in secret to Seibold and we are offering Nikorima to free up the necessary cap space & Halfback position.

UnconsciousHighGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Or maybe they've given up on Moses because he's committed in secret to Seibold and we are offering Nikorima to free up the necessary cap space & Halfback position.

UnconsciousHighGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Not sure mate, maybe. But what I do know is that it sure is great to be speculating about player speculation again - instead of coach speculation. Just the way it used to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.