Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The definition I read said - a structure corresponding to a lip, especially the upper border of the mouthparts of a crustacean or insect.

See why I was confused? 🤣 bloody Google.
Hahahahahahaha that gave me a good laugh cheers I needed that, amongst this shit show called the broncos.

We could set our halves and forward pack for the next 10 years if we wanted to. wouldn't have to make a change for a decade.

6. Paix
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas

SET AND FORGET.

We could set our halves and forward pack for the next 10 years if we wanted to. wouldn't have to make a change for a decade.

6. Paix
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas

SET AND FORGET.

Round 1 2020 I'd like to see this pack

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Kennedy
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas
17. Ofahengaue

18. Carrigan

I don't think Gillo can go the 80 minutes like he used to and it'd be wise to start putting faith in the players that are the future of the club. He could play a decent role from the bench like Aubusson does for Roosters.

Cant see a good reason why wed expect Haas to end up locking the scrum..? Thats Carrigans long term place anyways for mine...

The Broncs who never really fulfilled potential 13:

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Michaels
4. Copley
5. Hoffman
6. J.Nikorima
7. Taylor/Seymour
8. Csilowski?
9. Parcell
10. D.Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Webb
13. I'm gonna go with Hala

Shout outs to players from other clubs - Filiga, T.Williams (almost as big a waste of talent as D.Taylor), Elgey, T.Smith, Sandow

Injury related - A.Kaufusi, Dwyer, T.Tupou, McKinnon

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Kennedy
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas
17. Ofahengaue

18. Carrigan

I don't think Gillo can go the 80 minutes like he used to and it'd be wise to start putting faith in the players that are the future of the club. He could play a decent role from the bench like Aubusson does for Roosters.

How could you drop Carrigan and why is Haas a lock?
[automerge]1569380303[/automerge]

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Michaels
4. Copley
5. Hoffman
6. J.Nikorima
7. Taylor/Seymour
8. Csilowski?
9. Parcell
10. D.Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Webb

Shout outs to players from other clubs - Filiga, T.Williams (almost as big a waste of talent as D.Taylor), Elgey, T.Smith, Sandow

I disagree about Kemp. I think he greatly overachieved. He just had quick feet and a guy called Lockyer glueing the ball to his chest with nothing but daylight between he and the try line.

Last edited:

6. Paix
7. Dearden
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas

SET AND FORGET.
Shit, you have a lot of faith in Paix. Hasn't played a single NRL game yet you have him in pencilled in for the next decade. Big question marks on Turps, Flegler and Dearden as well. With the constant changing nature of RL, I'd say none of those players are in the lineup in ten years time.

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Michaels
4. Copley
5. Hoffman
6. J.Nikorima
7. Taylor/Seymour
8. Csilowski?
9. Parcell
10. D.Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Webb

Walker brothers make this list...???.....i don't believe they truly reached the potential we all thought they would when they first broke through...?

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Michaels
4. Copley
5. Hoffman
6. J.Nikorima
7. Taylor/Seymour
8. Csilowski?
9. Parcell
10. D.Taylor
11. Meyers
12. Webb

Try this team list on for size:

Amazing to look back at these guys and who went on to become NRL regulars:

1. Nick Parfitt
2. Steve Irwin
3. Stuart Kelly
4. Casey McGuire
5. Scott Minto
6. Brett Seymour
7. Scott Prince
8. Corey Parker
9. Shane Walker (c)
10. Robert Tanielu
11. Brad Meyers
12. Mick Coorey
13. Phillip Lee

14. Elia Tuqiri
15. Nathan Friend
16. Kris Kahler
17. Steve Lacaze.

Last edited:
Walker brothers make this list...???.....i don't believe they truly reached the potential we all thought they would when they first broke through...?

Fair points. There are no doubt a HEAP of players I have forgotten.

Not sure if we should give up on Gillet yet. He might come good next year.
I think unfortunately his injuries may decide things for him. Our big problem is that most of our top paid players (Boyd,Macca, fillet, Bird,) are not worth half what they are on and it looks like we will struggle to move any of them.

We should move on our recruitment team and CEO while we are at it too. This club takes no ownership of it ongoing incompetence. Fresh blood from the top down is needed

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Kennedy
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas
17. Ofahengaue

18. Carrigan

Love this. Only change is cardigan for Gillett. I like Kennedy. I live in Melbourne and saw him coming through. He is an astute signing by Siebold.

Last edited:
Have boots, will travel: The NRL free agents without a deal for 2020

September 25, 2019 10:42am
GEORGE CLARKE

BRONCOS

What’s the latest?
There is mail that Segeyaro is waiting for better offers before deciding on a deal proposed to him by the Broncos. Dargan, Fai, Mago and Tagataese have all failed to play under Anthony Seibold this year while Fensom featured for under an hour. Glenn has been linked to Sydney clubs and with a move to the Titans. Oates is the biggest name on the list, and while there have been suggestions around for a while that he has re-signed nothing is official yet.

Off contract: Troy Dargan, George Fai, Shaun Fensom, Alex Glenn, Richie Kenner, Patrick Mago, Corey Oates, James Segeyaro, Sam Tagataese.

source: Fox Sports

Last edited:
Not sure why Dargan is listed as off-contract, he signed with Souths over a month ago.

Anyone other than Oates or Seggy potentially staying?

Do you think his game can translate well to the NRL and maybe he could be groomed for the fullback role long term?

He’s versatile, he came off the bench for Qld and did a good job. Game was won but scored a try. I like that in young players. I think he would be a developmental player next year but certainly around the 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
  • Adammacca
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.