Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a one year extension apparently but a good sign that he didn’t chase the money.

Thoughts? Another one coming through Via the Gold Coast.

Puddin's list has 10 players on 100k but it would seem more likely to me that at least 5 of them would be on 130-160 a year but 10 at 100k seems improbable. Anyway, it's not really important and I'm going to continue to think Boyds somewhere between 650/675 with Bird 750+ but not more than 800 k. Be nice to know though.
I'm talking about Boyd's salary for the two seasons just gone (2018/2019) not our squad going into 2020 or 2021. I agree that Boyd would have to be coming down in salary over these two upcoming seasons based on the balance of our squad right now

It looks like the initial footage is Keebra Park, but then goes to ISC (might be a Tweed Heads jersey).

If so was the Tweed Heads footage in actual ISC or MM??

If that is actual ISC against men then that would be very impressive.

Also noticed he plays predominantly left side... so could be an option in the future of Fifi right with him on the left.

He looks to have all the assets of a very very good second rower

It looks like the initial footage is Keebra Park, but then goes to ISC (might be a Tweed Heads jersey).

If so was the Tweed Heads footage in actual ISC or MM??

If that is actual ISC against men then that would be very impressive.

Also noticed he plays predominantly left side... so could be an option in the future of Fifi right with him on the left.

He looks to have all the assets of a very very good second rower
He's from PBC. Same school as Dearden. I've met him before and he's a good enough bloke. Doesn't seem as much of a man child as Fifita and Haas did at that age.

Courier reporting Tom Flegler has rejected bigger offers to sign a new deal.

If i had to compare him to a recent bronco, maybe early gillett? Good footwork, decent hands and agressive defence.

I love his tackling technique, hitting players under their ribs, ouch!

Last edited:
PBC prop Xavier Willison has re-signed with the Broncos for 3 years.

I haven't seen him, but he has plenty of raps on him, one to keep an eye on this season.
What's with the Hitler youth avatar Pete?

PBC prop Xavier Willison has re-signed with the Broncos for 3 years.

I haven't seen him, but he has plenty of raps on him, one to keep an eye on this season.

I watched him play Langer Cup against Keebra. He got two tries and supported Sexton really well. Massive kid played MM for Bears.

Any updates on when we will finally lock down Fifi long term?
Would have been a good strategic move to do it over Christmas/New year purely because the media flogs haven't been writing articles..

Any updates on when we will finally lock down Fifi long term?
Would have been a good strategic move to do it over Christmas/New year purely because the media flogs haven't been writing articles..

It's always been said that the Broncos expected a deal to be done in January, so I would imagine very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.