Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am surprised but they do have DCE, Cust, Crocker, Schuster and potentially Foran. Only other spot is fullback but that’s Turbo‘s.

There is the whole ‘he’s too small’ stigma too
*Croker (he's Jarrod's cousin by the way) hasn't really shown too much as far as I'm concerned. I'd say cust is gone almost.The thing with the full back spot is that you could guarantee at least half the season if you were backing him up. He's always injured

*Croker (he's Jarrod's cousin by the way) hasn't really shown too much as far as I'm concerned. I'd say cust is gone almost.The thing with the full back spot is that you could guarantee at least half the season if you were backing him up. He's always injured

Although I agree Manly do love heir utility value from their depth players, Cust can play 6,7,9 and was just re-signed. Croker is very similar and they have always relied on Elliott to cover Turbo as well as any backline gaps and by the looks of it Funa is doing something similar

Don’t get me wrong Metcalf is better than most of them but being off contract, too small in many people’s eyes and perhaps the newest into the side of the lot I wouldn’t be surprised if they did let him go. Their loss if true someone will pick him up

Last edited:
On the whole Brandon Smith, Cam Smith, Harry Grant situation, my understanding is they both want to play starying hooker?? I know it was reported Brandon Smith penned a letter to the storm saying if Cameron plays on he wants to leave. So is it accepted that Harry Grant is happy to go back to playing backup hooker for the storm once Cameron Smith departs?

Seems a bit strange to me that despite Cameron Smith seemingly calling it quits next year that both Grant and Smith are happy to remain at the storm? Surely one of them still leaves?

On the whole Brandon Smith, Cam Smith, Harry Grant situation, my understanding is they both want to play starying hooker?? I know it was reported Brandon Smith penned a letter to the storm saying if Cameron plays on he wants to leave. So is it accepted that Harry Grant is happy to go back to playing backup hooker for the storm once Cameron Smith departs?

Seems a bit strange to me that despite Cameron Smith seemingly calling it quits next year that both Grant and Smith are happy to remain at the storm? Surely one of them still leaves?
Smith hasn't called time yet I don't think (even though it's 99% certain) so I don't think this conversation will ramp up until he does. It could also just be a case of Melbourne not leaking like sieve when it comes to this sort of in house stuff.

Smith hasn't called time yet I don't think (even though it's 99% certain) so I don't think this conversation will ramp up until he does. It could also just be a case of Melbourne not leaking like sieve when it comes to this sort of in house stuff.
So i guess what I'm getting is there is still a decent chance, even with Cameron retiring, that one of Harry Grant or Brandon Smith will want to go to a club that they can be first choice hooker.

AFB linked to Cowboys through his relationship with TJ13 and if McGuire leaves they’ll have the money. Manly are apparently after Garner from Wests and apparently linked to TPJ as well

-Courier Mail

Updated Circus:

Manly - TPJ, Garner
Cowboys - AFB
Dragons - McGuire, Joffa
Wests - Tamou, Addo-Carr
Melbourne - Milford, Bird
Broncos - Hunt + transfer fee of $3 million dollars to Dragons

Sounds about right, and I take it the same dribblers responsible for our recruitment over the past few years still have jobs?

Staggs, Flegler and Dearden expected to re-sign for 2 more years.

I’m glad they want to, brilliant. Imagine going for a club that just made it happen, that must be special.

Staggs, Flegler and Dearden expected to re-sign for 2 more years.

Staggs:
artworks-000456834261-zioa9b-t500x500.jpg

Dearden:
thumb_episode-21-what-does-vince-mcmahon-love-by-the-enzuigiri-52177756.png

Flegler:
vince-mcmahon-furious-angry-mad-pissed-off.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.