Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Remember when we needed a good prop and tried to get a Paul Harragon, when he knocked us back we got Glen Lazarus - memories.
Didn't that turn out to be a horrible decision.

Didn't that turn out to be a horrible decision.
Think Paul went on and won premiership with Newcastle....Glenn seemed to mostly play better for NSW than he ever did for us. Point was firstly if we needed a position filled we would go to the market and get the best and secondly players would entertain coming to play at the Broncs. Feel that all changed with the Inglis **** up. How the strong have fallen.

as far as I'm concerned the players available to be signed can be snatched up by any other club that wants them ... there is **** all quality available right now
100% correct 👍 wonder if the sims brothers are available again🤢

Think Paul went on and won premiership with Newcastle....Glenn seemed to mostly play better for NSW than he ever did for us. Point was firstly if we needed a position filled we would go to the market and get the best and secondly players would entertain coming to play at the Broncs. Feel that all changed with the Inglis **** up. How the strong have fallen.
You do realize Lazarus won premierships at 3 clubs 🙄

Danny Weedler just confirmed Tristan Sailor told by Hook/Dragons today he is free to go elsewhere next year. Still keen on him as some depth/one to develop. I think he is the type of player Kevvie would like to sign should he get the coaching gig.

A lot of DragQueen fans are none too happy about him being given the boot as he has a fair bit of potential. Get him on the cheap and can't go too far wrong I don't think.

Last edited:
Danny Weedler just confirmed Tristan Sailor told by Hook/Dragons today he is free to go elsewhere next year. Still keen on him as some depth/one to develop. I think he is the type of player Kevvie would like to sign should he get the coaching gig.

A lot of DragQueen fans are none too happy about him being given the boot as he has a fair bit of potential. Get him on the cheap and can't go too far wrong I don't think.

It's Weidler, so a contract extension is imminent.

You do realize Lazarus won premierships at 3 clubs 🙄
Not sure why you mention. Has naught to do with my points. Brick with eyes was a crowd favourite and also mine but in my opinion he saved his best games for the Blues.

He's probably worried Donaghy will give away all their secrets.
As long as he doesn’t mention their financials I’m assuming he can say what the **** he likes and Tripp the sooky bitch knows it.

It’s a real head scratcher tbh. I quite like the look of young Sailor.
As did I, I play golf with a mad dragon’s supporter and he loves him.

Can’t wait to tell him the news they aren’t re-signing him. Lol

Dufty is 24 and probably been their second best player this season (behind McInnes, arguably Lomax too). Hard to see him losing his spot any time soon.

If you look at their wings they have Ravalawa, Pereira and Ramsey (can play FB). Then they also have Garrick on the way in.

The Dragons might have a terrible roster but pretty decent depth when it comes to wings/fullbacks.

It’s a real head scratcher tbh. I quite like the look of young Sailor.

I know he’s only young still but he seems quite small in size? Or am I just expecting him to be his old mans size?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Hoof Hearted
  • leon.bott
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.