Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks to releasing Bird. He can sit on the sidelines running out water bottles before he should be allowed to leave.

You don't take up a player option then try to **** off next year anyway so you can milk a club you have already siphoned money out of while contributing nothing. I don't bag him for being injured, but I will bag the **** out of him if it's true and he leaves while we contribute his salary to play elsewhere.

Home sick? Tough shit, use the 900k to setup a home cinema for zoom calls.

I was under the impression you couldnt just hold back salary cap and wait for better players to come along.
You can't carry forward any underspend into the next season, but you can use being well under the cap to front load players' contracts and free up cap space down the line.

No thanks to releasing Bird. He can sit on the sidelines running out water bottles before he should be allowed to leave.

You don't take up a player option then try to **** off next year anyway so you can milk a club you have already siphoned money out of while contributing nothing. I don't bag him for being injured, but I will bag the **** out of him if it's true and he leaves while we contribute his salary to play elsewhere.

Home sick? Tough shit, use the 900k to setup a home cinema for zoom calls.
Completely with you on this. He either plays for us and gets his full payment or he voluntarily accepts whatever contract he can get in Sydney and foregoes the balance between that contract and our contract. That would be the only basis I would be permitting him to leave. This way we get the full benefit of his contract if he chooses to go.

A large talking point has been on props whilst I don’t think we should go after Tolman... if we are to release Ofehangue I think we should try and get Pene he hasn’t got much playtime at the storm and is a very big boy that could have a great impact off the bench

Signings we could make to boost our side without getting ahead off ourselves

Cameron Smith
Bevan French
Aaron Pene
Connor Watson (as a fullback)
Caleb Aekins
Benji Marshall (unlikely I reckon Kev will stick with milford)
Tex Hoy (not off contract but a guaranteed starting spot could be to hard to turn down)

Last edited:

Attachments

• 120601891_1080724589051662_7762915475647229789_o.jpg
    120601891_1080724589051662_7762915475647229789_o.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 129
Just imagine this:

2021 INS:
Grant
Allan
Opacic
Su'A
Lui

OUTS:
Oates
Boyd
Fifita
Bird
Kahu

BRING IT ON!!

might as well take Bird from the Outs list ... he is in Kevvie's plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
  • Emanon
  • Manlyman
  • Ondi
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.