Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me the bloke doesn’t want to sign a contract 12 months before his current one expires, let’s lynch the bloke
He’s a free agent come November 1st, so yeah I feel like this is justified. We all know what’s going to happen, is injured,he gets rehab, plays underdone for the remaining of the season then signs for the roosters.

So Roosters 2021 looking like:

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Manu
4. Staggs
5. Addo-Carr
6. Keary
7. Walker
8. JWH
9. Grant
10. SST
11. Cordner
12. Crichton
13. Radley

14. Verrills
15. Bromwich
16. Collins
17. The young gun backrower.

Go the salary cap!

McCullough on his way back to Brisbane next year as well, announced at Newcastle awards night.

McCullough on his way back to Brisbane next year as well, announced at Newcastle awards night.

Updated Broncos 2021 line up:

1. Farnworth
2. Coates
3. Kennar
4. Isaako
5. Walsh
6. Gamble
7. Croft
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Carrigan
11. TPJ
12. Glenn (c)
13. McCullough

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. That 2016 Goalpost
17. Riki

Bring on the back-to-back spoons!

**** me the bloke doesn’t want to sign a contract 12 months before his current one expires, let’s lynch the bloke
I’m with you. I’ll bring the rope.

No seriously I am with @Wolfie. I am sick of our players being good at business. I would rather they were good ALL ROUND footballers who put in every week. Kotoni gets a big tick for his effort and attack but his defence and his handling still need work. Offer him a decent 2 year deal (maybe $600k per year) but don’t let him dick us around. Commit and sign or see you later.

Yep , I'm not sure why we acting like he's dogged us already. Can't blame him after the year he just had .

Yeah all those years of develop and apparently can’t blame him after the team has one bad year? **** me no wonder the players are such entitled *****.

Reading you loud and clear bro. We need to get on the phone to Kevin Rudd for some tips, hopefully get him on board for 2021.
Get this crafty little bloke in too, make it a real Kevolution!
5DB1E2FE E3AE 42CB B709 1A75F85ED8CD

So it's all good to be a entitled fan huh .

If it is entitled to expect a bit of loyalty and pride from the players then yeah I’m fucking entitled. I pay my membership each year and put in more emotion and commitment to the club than these ***** so I’m fine with it.

Last edited:
I do find it concerning that all the young blokes coming through at other clubs, when interviewed about their contracts always seem to say ”yeah I love the club, and I don’t really want to go anywhere else”.
Meanwhile everyone decent who comes off contract at Brisbane ”Yeah I’m
locked in for the next 12 months but after that, we will just have to see what happens“.

I do find it concerning that all the young blokes coming through at other clubs, when interviewed about their contracts always seem to say ”yeah I love the club, and I don’t really want to go anywhere else”.
Meanwhile everyone decent who comes off contract at Brisbane ”Yeah I’m
locked in for the next 12 months but after that, we will just have to see what happens“.

We have one bloke saying "we'll just have to see what happens"

Most of them, including Fifita, say they love the club and don't want to go any else.

Just lip service anyway until the contract is signed.

Hell even Melbourne have one of the post promising players to come through in a decade saying he may not be at the club next year

What does this **** expect? We developed him, got him out of Bali only for him to put in piss weak performances, dick us around for a year and then **** off. What does he want a fucking parade? Limp off you dumb ****.
If Bali wasnt closed atm im sure he would be back there....i guess the gold coast is the next closest thing

I like Staggs and hope we keep him for a reasonable amount but he’s not worth going all out for. His defence is downright shocking and he’ll be coming off an ACL.
Boyd was his defensive coach

If it is entitled to expect a bit of loyalty and pride from the players then yeah I’m fucking entitled. I pay my membership each year and put in more emotion and commitment to the club than these ***** so I’m fine with it.
Well he showed more pride and commitment than most and he hasn't been disloyal as yet .
Anyone would think he's left already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.