OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd swap Ofahengaue for him ... if he wants much more than Ofa's pay check he can look elsewhere IMO

He isn't even worth Joffa's paycheck. He is a 300k a year forward, that's it. He is a man of many talents but every single one of those talents is average. So essentially, he is an average player with more average strings than most. Hehe

Where is that signing (who was still involved in the finals at that stage) you talked about a few weeks back fella? Still happenning? Getting a bit antsy here :)
Always go's missing when pressed on the subject, must be hiding something.

Always go's missing when pressed on the subject, must be hiding something.
I said after the finals and I don’t think the grand final has been played yet
There is about to be a big merry go round of players leaving clubs
Origin may or may not hold up some depending on who is selected. South’s, Penrith and the roosters will be doing some player juggling

Origin may or may not hold up some depending on who is selected. South’s, Penrith and the roosters will be doing some player juggling
Just fishing 🎣 mate looking forward to some good news 👍

Angus chricton will likely be forced out of roosters

Exactly, this is why i think that suuali kid from souths is going to be a flop. He already has a massive ego and all his highlights are against kids half his size. He will be in for a rude awakening when he plays against men.
I think he will probably end up a very good player at best or a flop at worst and I agree that the terms and money he is seeking is outrageous. Hopefully it is a misguided manager rather than him or his family driving the negotiation. Remember Karl Filiga.

So who are we getting from the storm?

i think souths need to get roberts of there books before they can do anything

i think souths need to get roberts of there books before they can do anything
There is absolutely no takers for Roberts. Even the ESL are cold on him.
Souths also have to upgrade Latrell Mitchell which may well force a fullback out

CS9 isn't playing on beyond this year. He will take his last premiership ring and bugger off into the sunset. You can forget about snagging Grant.

CS9 isn't playing on beyond this year. He will take his last premiership ring and bugger off into the sunset. You can forget about snagging Grant.

Grant was only ever a thing if CS9 retires ... he doesn't have a release clause for any other reason (only if Smith plays on)

Yes we now have three with Redcliffe going to the Warriors for 2021.
Capras, Norths Devils and Souths Logan.
we've still got 4 Norths, Logan, Ipswich and Wynum

He isn't even worth Joffa's paycheck. He is a 300k a year forward, that's it. He is a man of many talents but every single one of those talents is average. So essentially, he is an average player with more average strings than most. Hehe

Kev has a differing opinion then. Like some of us, he hates the mind numbing 4/5th tackle hit ups by the current lock and would like to see a change. Asiata will be a ball playing wizard there in comparison, get him on board - **** off Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Big Del
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fitzy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.