Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Reed linked to the Bunnies????

According to "The Pride" forum so take it with a grain of salt. Considering Reed is locked up until 2016/17 it would surprise me.

I love Reed, but it wouldn't be a MASSIVE loss.

1. Barba
2. Kahu
3. Copley / Yow Yeh
4. Oates
5. Hoffman

Thought timu was going on his mission . Bit strange Reed would be linked to someone else unless where trying to make some room for someone? ???

Jack Reed linked to the Bunnies????

According to "The Pride" forum so take it with a grain of salt. Considering Reed is locked up until 2016/17 it would surprise me.
OMG, that website is just horrendous!

I can't access the forum, and I'm really not going to subscribe to it just for this. Is the rumour based on any credible source, or just a rumour launched by one of their posters?

OMG, that website is just horrendous!

I can't access the forum, and I'm really not going to subscribe to it just for this. Is the rumour based on any credible source, or just a rumour launched by one of their posters?

I'm not a member either, you have to join just to view the forum, but I am a member of another multi-team forum and that's where the rumour came from. I wouldn't exactly call Rsag85 a reliable source tbh :biggrin:

Fun Fact: Sonic Star is the Mod over there

Here's a thought, Shillo seems to be doig his best to get in the Raiders bad books. Could we be offloading Hannant for him?

Reed signed a pretty small contract as I understand it, 250K a season or so? With the salary cap going up, I can imagine him thinking "I've made a huge mistake" and looking to get more money.

Reed signed a pretty small contract as I understand it, 250K a season or so? With the salary cap going up, I can imagine him thinking "I've made a huge mistake" and looking to get more money.
with the performances hes served up for the last 2 years hes lucky to be getting over 6 figures.

He lacks the pace to be one of the best centres, but he can pass and defend, which amazingly 90% of the current NRL centres can't do.

I doubt he'll be going anywhere in the near future.

Regardless of what some people here say, he's actually been playing pretty well for us (when he's been on the field uninjured)

Give him a combination with a winger who'll be there for more than half a dozen games a year and i reckon he'll have a great year.

BS rumour. Reed is going nowhere.

I'm not a member either, you have to join just to view the forum, but I am a member of another multi-team forum and that's where the rumour came from. I wouldn't exactly call Rsag85 a reliable source tbh :biggrin:

Fun Fact: Sonic Star is the Mod over there

Oops, I am way out of the loop!

As in, the Mod of "The Pride" if that's what you're referring too....

Yeah, I gathered that, like I said the weasel is too much of a coward to show up anywhere that he doesn't have mod powers.

I just hadn't been on nrlnews in a couple of days. And we're not aware of the Reed rumours.

what is fai fai loa doing next year. we should sign him up.

I'd be up for that. Played pretty well for Mackay yesterday although sometimes he appears to have lapses in concentration, a few times he ran down the blind with no room whatsoever and was bundled into touch.

I think I mentioned him a few pages back. He'd be a great pick-up for winger depth and spends more time flying through the air putting the ball over the try line than Maranta does butchering them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.