Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we putting money into someone who is not worth it? Do you think he has what it takes? I mean look at Norman, Hunt and Macca.

Mate we have given him probably a minimum contract. Whats the go? all you do is criticise without providing any solutions.

No offence but crikey. There is no way known at this point if he is 'worth it' but what do you suggest they do differently, give contracts to no-one?

FWIW I don't agree that macca and hunt havent deserved a contract, I don't agree with that whatsoever but I am so over that circular argument so now I'm just going with it

My question was more for 1910 who said why put him in halves next year. I have no idea how he plays. I have never seen him or any U20 play. I was actually quite excited about him, Taylor and Nikorima. My solution if we cannot get someone would be to throw one of them in the deep end. But lets not forget I often have no solution. I am just a retard supporter with an opinion that is probably wrong most of the time. But these are forums and we used them to voice our uneducated, zealous dim-witted opinions.

Last edited:
His profile on the website is ....interesting.

This retail worker has a background in rugby union but his teammates best be wary as he cites another past time as one of his interests – cutting hair.

Could be benefit for Captain Amazing?

Last edited:
According to thr mole in todays RLW we are about to sign Vave from the storm. He's a big boy and seeing that he is off contract at this time of year wouldn't be costing much... im not against it

Eh, could be money used elsewhere, I think our prop rotation is pretty good at the moment.. I guess it's good depth.

Thanks for the info b4l.

However, I've got to agree with unbreaK - we've got enough depth upfront.

Just take a look at it with me...

Hannant, McGuire, Kennedy, Hala, Dodds, Molo, J. Wallace & Slyney. Given Tasi is in negotiations for another contract, I just don't see the point in Vave who has never really impressed me.

I wouldn't call Slyney depth, I'd call him rubbish. Vave could well be also, but then, at least we'd be trying to improve that, and for cheap money it may work out.

Can't remember one game he's stood out, he's another guy williams/palmer wapau/no name qld cup player.

Also I have queries over Hala as well, he's well down the pecking order now and I personally think he won't be sighted in first grade unless we have a succession of injuries. The patella injury may have cost him an NRL career as it happened at the worst possible time for him (coming back from injury but still full of promise and probably confidence). I haven't seen/read any QRL games where he's set the world on fire, and his fitness was always questionable... I like the guy but think he may have missed the bus.

Last edited:
Perhaps this could mean there is something in the Hannant to Titans Rumour? Perhaps he has been offered a truck load of Titan dollars and the Broncs have said if you want it you can take it.

Even if Hannant leaves, I don't think we need any more props. Vave isn't particularly good, we can just promote Molo or someone if we really need another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.