Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much more signing news we can expect for next year. I reckon we will see some new off field staff for sure

Walker, Hampton and Munster have been exceptional this year and all three are going to the Storm. Two of them are at the Storm's feeder club. So long odds to get them anyway. I was impressed with Walker on the weekend he dominated with Widdop in the side.

Broncos looked at Walker but went with Strasser. Of the three Munster has the most potential to hurt.

Yeah Munster has some big wraps on him , they said he was a broncos supporter and wanted to wear a broncos jersey but we overlooked him

Didn't we do the same with Widdop who is also apparently a Broncs supporter? Can we get Munster to change his mind?

Can't get them all, but in the Broncos case we only want the one's like Maranta who are willing to fatten up and run slow. Also having a pea heart will definitely go in your favour. Munster looked like he put in too much effort, we don't want that infecting the other players.

Locke would be a great pickup....just like Hoffman but, have to realise your going play wing.

Locke would be a great pickup....just like Hoffman but, have to realise your going play wing.

Locke has no value to our team. He is a fullback and we already have a few of them in our team.

I would like to say that at the moment we have no genuine fullback. Next year we will have Barba and possibly Milford, lucky us.

Haven't seen him play but heard he goes all right.

I hope he (Tasi) pulls his finger out and goes looking for the ball more. Also, he should probably actually get more than a collective 30mins in what was it 6 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • tajhay
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.