Broncos Players in the World Cup

So why did piakura not play against Wales?
remember they have big squads, he will probably be part of the plan for other games, their next game against PNG will definitely be the game they will focus the most on with full strength because it will most likely determine if they can get through the group or not.

Herbie looked great. If we keep everyone healthy and in form we have such a killer backline next year.

He doesn't pass and besides, to me, he didn't look ready.

Pretty nice pass from Herbert there. I didn’t watch so I wonder what his 3 errors were.
Pretty bread and butter, I thought, but did the job. He could've stepped inside and maybe scored himself. A year ago he would've chanced it.

He's definitely taken the criticism about not passing onboard since that one game earlier this year when it seemed everyone noticed at once. My comments about him hogging are no longer relevant, but I think passing skills are still the weakest part of his game.

Failing to stop that French try was more of a surprise, and not like him. I wonder if he's bicep is 100%?

Herbie was good but made some errors once the game was one throwing a few low percentage passes. Dominic Young was once again a standout though.

Piakura had a poor game against PNG. He was responsible for a couple of PNG's tries and offered nothing with the ball.
I have not been overly impressed with any of the games I have seen piakura in, particularly given the hype.

It may be critical but he does not have line speed, lacks urgency and walks if the ball goes the other direction.

Like riki and capewell, he was not overly involved in the attack (limited metres) and posed little attacking threat as he did not run dangerous lines.

Definitely not worth the reported 400k we are paying.

Riki, capewell, robati and piakura are all off contract in 2024 and none have really stood out as must keeps.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • BruiserMk1
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • johnny plath
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.