Broncos Players in the World Cup

When did fantasy points become a legit guide to a player's value?

I know you have your issues with Herbie for some reason but he has been an integral part of England's run to the semis and he almost single-handedly won England that game.
Personally, I thought he was being a little tongue in cheek tbh. Could be wrong

When did fantasy points become a legit guide to a player's value?

I know you have your issues with Herbie for some reason but he has been an integral part of England's run to the semis and he almost single-handedly won England that game.
I don't make the rules, sorry. I only know the decision is final.

Other than Tesi:

Tesi: 4 tries, 2 try assists from 2 games. Average fantasy points: 54.5
Herbie: 3 tries, 2 try assists from 4 games. Average fantasy points: 53.
No, Herbie has been better fantasy points are fantasy.

I see there is further talk about internationals eligibility for origin. I am not a huge fan, BUT if they do change it, herbie could fill in the QLD centre spots which are usually pretty slim.

I see there is further talk about internationals eligibility for origin. I am not a huge fan, BUT if they do change it, herbie could fill in the QLD centre spots which are usually pretty slim.

I'm not sure he'd qualify anyway. I read that they were still going to make that you had to be living in QLD/NSW prior to your 13th birthday.

i'm not a fan of changing it either. I'm also not a fan of the current model ... i was fine with their original change allowing players not selected for Australia to then represent a tier 2 nation that they're eligible for

He wouldn't be eligible, it's just a change to remove Tier 1 permanent ineligibility to Origin if you can fit the criteria but played for England or NZ.

This would Allow Jason Taumalolo, Victor Radley and Jackson Hastings to be eligible for Origin.

I am definitely in favour of the rule changing, the international game will not improve long term without it imo and anyone with a brain knows Origin is the pinnacle of the game, not a trial for the kangaroos, the country's and the games make up of cultures has changed drastically when this was first formed.

I think it would be fair though to allow them to play Origin but they have to declare and stick to the country they want to represent internationally from now on(or atleast a several year cool down period), that way it feels less mercenary, having them play for Tonga or Samoa only after not making the Aus or NZ side rubs alot of people the wrong way understandably.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Volvo Driver
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • phoenix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Bronx48
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrRobot
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.