Broncos positivity thread

Here's a positive that has become clear the past few days: as bad as things have been and will be for us in the short term, we're clearly cutting out some seriously malignant tumors within this playing group. Boyd, Fifita, Joe O and Hopoate; there's four turds we've flushed in recent times right there, and Roberts wasn't that long ago either. As the likes of Barba, Dave Taylor and Carney have proven, you can have all the talent in the world (clearly I'm not referring to Hopoate), but if your attitude stinks like an Indian restaurant bathroom, you're going nowhere. That's exactly why Milford should be very worried about this upcoming season but we all know he couldn't give a ****.
FF6EDD32 D8D2 4EA8 B77E 8EDD72056D47

Here's a positive that has become clear the past few days: as bad as things have been and will be for us in the short term, we're clearly cutting out some seriously malignant tumors within this playing group. Boyd, Fifita, Joe O and Hopoate; there's four turds we've flushed in recent times right there, and Roberts wasn't that long ago either. As the likes of Barba, Dave Taylor and Carney have proven, you can have all the talent in the world (clearly I'm not referring to Hopoate), but if your attitude stinks like an Indian restaurant bathroom, you're going nowhere. That's exactly why Milford should be very worried about this upcoming season but we all know he couldn't give a ****.
As soon as milford and oates are shown the door we will be better off in the long run.....add the board and guys like coates and staggs who are shopping themselves around

Milf will have a career year, his bank balance depends on it.

I've just been watching "The Test" on Prime for about the fourth time and there's so much good stuff in there about what it means to be part of a team. I'm hoping that Kevin Walters can be our Justin Langer and instill some sense of obligation into these blokes. All of the guys that have left or are shopping themselves around .. good riddance, if you don't want to be part of the rebirth of this fine club ... then piss off and take your egos with you. We owe you nothing, and count yourselves lucky you came up through our system because there's not another like it in the rugby league world ... anywhere!!
To the boys who remain true and play the long game ... each time we come up against the teams that these characters have jumped ship to join ... knock the shit out of them then stand over the pricks and stick the badge in their faces.
.... and all the reports about Fifita and the cops ... stop showing him in our colours, he's nothing to do with us.
Phew that felt gooood.

This a negative positive post

As soon as milford and oates are shown the door we will be better off in the long run.....add the board and guys like coates and staggs who are shopping themselves around
Staggs isn’t shopping himself round he is waiting till he is fit for a hopefully a bigger contract

Just a quick question guys (not sure if this is the right forum to use) ... Has anyone heard anything more about the deferred memberships ? ... I got a letter months ago telling me my membership would be carried over to 2021 but haven't heard anything since.

Just a quick question guys (not sure if this is the right forum to use) ... Has anyone heard anything more about the deferred memberships ? ... I got a letter months ago telling me my membership would be carried over to 2021 but haven't heard anything since.

No sorry but I doubt even the decision makers know, hence no one else does either.

Just negotiate it with Paul White. they'll PAY YOU to be a member for 21, with 22/23 being options in your favor.

Oh yeah positivity thread.... Paul White's going.

so since "winning" the wooden spoon the club has made the following moves:

CEO: Dave Donaghy (not official, but likely)
Football Department: Steve Walters
Head Coach: Kevin Walters
Assistant Coach: John Cartwright
Assistant coach: Terry Matterson
Mentor: Petero Civoniceva

that is a lot of quality off field moves, I would like to see them add a second mentor in Justin Hodges, he could be very valuable for the likes of Staggs, Coates and Farnworth

player signings that add some depth, experience and variety: Dale Copely, John Asiata, David Mead, Albert Kelly (train and trial)

whatever you want to say about the club, they're not sitting on their hands in response to our worst season ever.

so since "winning" the wooden spoon the club has made the following moves:

CEO: Dave Donaghy (not official, but likely)
Football Department: Steve Walters
Head Coach: Kevin Walters
Assistant Coach: John Cartwright
Assistant coach: Terry Matterson
Mentor: Petero Civoniceva

that is a lot of quality off field moves, I would like to see them add a second mentor in Justin Hodges, he could be very valuable for the likes of Staggs, Coates and Farnworth

player signings that add some depth, experience and variety: Dale Copely, John Asiata, David Mead, Albert Kelly (train and trial)

whatever you want to say about the club, they're not sitting on their hands in response to our worst season ever.
Yep. Some really great moves off the field. Especially if Donaghy eventuates.

The roster will take longer to improve but it at least appears to be creating a decent foundation for a cultural improvement.

Yep. Some really great moves off the field. Especially if Donaghy eventuates.

The roster will take longer to improve but it at least appears to be creating a decent foundation for a cultural improvement.
I am a realist and am not expecting huge success on the field in the short term, but if kevie and friends are able to work towards repairing the culture in the club (which i think was a large part as to why he was brought in), that will provide us with a stronger base/platform on which to work from and i am happy with that.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Morkel
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncoFan94
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.