Broncos positivity thread

I like the positivity.

BHQ this last year has been like living in lockdown with a paranoid manic depressive who has just had his worst year ever.

I think whatever happens its all good till we get some feedback on the field and see who is having a dig. The bar has been lowered so much we are sure to get something to smile about in 2021.

And to share the joy of 2020 to those who deserve it. How about the club with the biggest fall from grace next year... my tip is the Roosters toppling out of the 8.
Haha, i love it.

I hope the Titans come dead last, and win no games all year.
Its not that i dislike the Titans, i just hated the whole Fifita fiasco, and the way that twat Tallis spoke about the club all year (even if he was partially right).

Haha, i love it.

I hope the Titans come dead last, and win no games all year.
Its not that i dislike the Titans, i just hated the whole Fifita fiasco, and the way that twat Tallis spoke about the club all year (even if he was partially right).
Something is fishy about the Titans. The Fifita gambit was crazy, I dont think that will be the end of the story. After this flash gordon incident I am expecting more bad news to follow.

Haas hasn’t won’t a game in a long time too
But statistically speaking he's still an absolute monster whereas Tommy hasn't been and it isn't really a props job to win games for the team.

Last edited:
Yeah and everyone wants to ship him off.
You don’t see a difference between a 26 year old who has played 172 games on a million dollars and a 19 year old who has played 17 and is on very little? A bloke who disappears when needed over a guy that tried to get his hands on the ball or tried to make tackles when necessary? If only Milford defended as well as you guys defend his laziness.

You don’t see a difference between a 26 year old who has played 172 games on a million dollars and a 19 year old who has played 17 and is on very little? A bloke who disappears when needed over a guy that tried to get his hands on the ball or tried to make tackles when necessary? If only Milford defended as well as you guys defend his laziness.
All I did was answer the question why people might be dropping off dearden I didn’t defend milf.

Yeah and everyone wants to ship him off.
big difference in salary

Milford's reported $1 million a year salary dwarfs that of Dearden, who would be on what $200k max

I love this thread. I don't really plan on joining in right now. But as a general fan of positivity, great stuff, theshed.

big difference in salary

Milford's reported $1 million a year salary dwarfs that of Dearden, who would be on what $200k max
I get that but Tom has next to no runs on the board. People may be going cold on him because there’s nothing to look back to and said he fucking killed it in game x because it hasn’t happened.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.