Broncos positivity thread

AM I being to wishful, dreaming that now that Mcinnes has signed with Sharks, there is some secret discussion going on where we end up with CSmith for a year and sign BSmith for 22? Macca to Drags paying his frieght, Mcinnes to Sharks, Sharks forking out cash for him and we have a kitty?
Only way C Smith signs with us is so he can screw us 1 last time by having a change of heart the day before our first game and announces his retirement and accepting a coaching/mentor role instead with the Titans.

I think I am one of the few that hopes that scum never gets to wear a Broncos jersey

Only way C Smith signs with us is so he can screw us 1 last time by having a change of heart the day before our first game and announces his retirement and accepting a coaching/mentor role instead with the Titans.

I think I am one of the few that hopes that scum never gets to wear a Broncos jersey
Maybe he has a good relationship with Donaghy.

You can put me in that club

AM I being to wishful, dreaming that now that Mcinnes has signed with Sharks, there is some secret discussion going on where we end up with CSmith for a year and sign BSmith for 22? Macca to Drags paying his frieght, Mcinnes to Sharks, Sharks forking out cash for him and we have a kitty?
Have you not being paying attention to the club you support lately?

This is a bit of a throwback but **** me, remember that time we signed Josh Dugan and he did us a massive favour of giving us a reason to rip up his contract before the ink had dried.

This is a bit of a throwback but **** me, remember that time we signed Josh Dugan and he did us a massive favour of giving us a reason to rip up his contract before the ink had dried.

Nope, when was this?

Nope, when was this?
If you’re being serious I think it was leading into 2013. He’d just been sacked for Cruisergate at Canberra and the halfwits Paul White and Anthony Sei...sorry, force of habit.... Anthony Griffen had signed Doogs on something like a 3 year $2m deal.

Dugan got drunk and posted a shirtless photo with one of his mates on Instagram, and after copping heaps of shit from the general public Doogs decided to reply to a Canberra fan telling him to kill himself and alluding to wanting to bang the guy’s misses.

Broncos told the cap auditors “never mind” and reneged to registering the contract.

If you’re being serious I think it was leading into 2013. He’d just been sacked for Cruisergate at Canberra and the halfwits Paul White and Anthony Sei...sorry, force of habit.... Anthony Griffen had signed Doogs on something like a 3 year $2m deal.

Dugan got drunk and posted a shirtless photo with one of his mates on Instagram, and after copping heaps of shit from the general public Doogs decided to reply to a Canberra fan telling him to kill himself and alluding to wanting to bang the guy’s misses.

Broncos told the cap auditors “never mind” and reneged to registering the contract.

Of course I'm serious.

Was that the roof pic?

Had no idea he was linked to the Broncos, wow. There are some interesting alternate timelines at the Broncos to ponder for sure. Other than the one we are living through of course...the darkest timeline.

Of course I'm serious.

Was that the roof pic?

Had no idea he was linked to the Broncos, wow. There are some interesting alternate timelines at the Broncos to ponder for sure. Other than the one we are living through of course...the darkest timeline.
Who’d have thought the time line where we don’t sign Dugan would be the darkest time line.

Who’d have thought the time line where we don’t sign Dugan would be the darkest time line.

I mean, that goes for a lot of people though. Letting Barba go = darkest timeline.

Yo

Well given the Wuhan press conference is an absolute waste of time and resources, let's talk about the Broncos' ground zero - was it the Dugan signing / non-signing or the Inglis flightless plane?

Well given the Wuhan press conference is an absolute waste of time and resources, let's talk about the Broncos' ground zero - was it the Dugan signing / non-signing or the Inglis flightless plane?
Cullen stuffing up the Bellamy signing the first time.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.