Broncos Record breaking coach is safe

It's to soon after the loss for coach to be sacked UNLESS he was told that if he losses this game he's gone. My money is on this been a waste of time.

I have had this weird feeling that Seibold won't be sacked, he's going to resign because he knows he's not up for it.

Ten bucks says that he just put in his resignation.

Apparently there will be no announcement on White answering questions

If its true i reckon he is gone. A press conference on a Sunday after a loss isnt normal. They could just make a statement to the press to support him. They don't need a press conference to back him. The only other thing it could be is Kevvie back on board.

Last edited:
Anthony Seibold (/siːboʊld/) (born 3 October 1974) is a former professional rugby league coach who is the recently fired coach of the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL, and a former German international player.

Seibold played for the Brisbane Broncos, Saint-Esteve, Canberra Raiders and the London Broncos. He was previously the head coach of the South Sydney Rabbitohs in the 2018 NRL season.
Screenshot 2020 07 04 Anthony Seibold   Wikipedia

I reckon he's gone. This is way too sudden and quick after the loss to not be. He was given the warning during the week that if we lost to the Warriors, he would be out.

I have had this weird feeling that Seibold won't be sacked, he's going to resign because he knows he's not up for it.

Ten bucks says that he just put in his resignation.
He won’t resign
He would lose his money
He bought up his iron clad contract last week to say **** you sack me because it’s the only way I’m leaving

We will get fed the internal review bullshit again

We will get fed the internal review bullshit again

You don't call a press conference on a Sunday following a loss to tell the press the same shit you've been telling them for weeks. He's gone.

It’ll be more of the same.. nothing from this board.
White will feed us the usual BS to try and ensure his big money sponsors don’t leave.
This club doesn’t care about us, the fans. Its all about the big $ sponsorships that they truely care about.
The club won’t want the media circus they had last week, but this will just encourage it to grow bigger this week, and next week, until they finally get themselves a win.

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.