Broncos Record breaking coach is safe

Hope so.

Seibold can be assistant of something. Saves a payout. If he doesn't like it, resign.
Yeah you never know, it's kinda starting to work out for the Blues rugby team where Tana Umaga got demoted to assistant coach.

I'm a die hard parra supporter who had to sign up to comment.

You guys are trash right now, but as someone who had to live multiple wooden spoons I know you will come back.

Forget sacking the coach, if we sacked Authur after those years we'd be no where close now.

Take a deep breath, it sucks... but you will win games, especially when Fifita is back. Again' I know it sucks, but remember other clubs have gone through this and prevailed.

Appreciate you reaching out, buddy.

I have lived to see my team win 6 premierships. If you want to know what that feels like, just ask, because us telling you about it is the only way you'll know.

He wont be gone, who are we going to replace him with?!

You seem oblivious to reality

Maybe you should start following him on Twitter and read his tweets.. If that’s not too difficult for you.

He doesn’t know shit about what’s going on at the club.

He wont be gone, who are we going to replace him with?!

No one. In the first time in nrl history, a team will see out a season with no coach.

It genuinely makes me laugh that people still think seibold can turn it around. I mean theres optimism and theres delusion. Its delusion at this point. I mean **** have we scored a try from a set play in the last month? Tonight we scored from an intercept and a bouncing bomb that any competent fullback would have caught.

We can't score points. We can't defend. We have no idea what bench rotation is, but sure, Anthony is the guy.

It genuinely makes me laugh that people still think seibold can turn it around. I mean theres optimism and theres delusion. Its delusion at this point. I mean **** have we scored a try from a set play in the last month? Tonight we scored from an intercept and a bouncing bomb that any competent fullback would have caught.

We can't score points. We can't defend. We have no idea what bench rotation is, but sure, Anthony is the guy.

We scored from a set play tonight...

Our first try was probably our best try of the year.

We scored from a set play tonight...
Coates 2nd try? I missed that one, was at the bar. Still it's not good reading the past month that the little we have scored have come from individual efforts or opp errors.

Coates 2nd try? I missed that one, was at the bar. Still it's not good reading the past month that the little we have scored have come from individual efforts or opp errors.

Our first try which would be Coates first. Simple but effective.

Maybe you should go back to doing what you're good at... making highlight videos.

Every opinion you have is wrong...

Maybe you should start following him on Twitter and read his tweets.. If that’s not too difficult for you.

He doesn’t know shit about what’s going on at the club.

No announcements just a re assurance and also an apology to the sponsors and members for the recent run of losses.

If we go back to 2019, we only won 1 in the last 4 games. That brings us to 3 wins over the the last 12 games. On top of the stats Seibold coaching dating back to QLD Cup is a worrying trend. He had a lucky year at Souths where he had a mixture of youth and experience.

Renouf on Fox was spot on, why drop a winger who doesn't control the game but still allow key players in positions to keep their spot when they've underperformed.

No announcements just a re assurance and also an apology to the sponsors and members for the recent run of losses.

If we go back to 2019, we only won 1 in the last 4 games. That brings us to 3 wins over the the last 12 games. On top of the stats Seibold coaching dating back to QLD Cup is a worrying trend. He had a lucky year at Souths where he had a mixture of youth and experience.

Renouf on Fox was spot on, why drop a winger who doesn't control the game but still allow key players in positions to keep their spot when they've underperformed.
Dont forget the nines we were taking 'serious' and the trials we lost to the titans, cowboys and the burleigh fucking bears.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • MrMoore
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bronx48
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.