Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
This would have nothing to do with Milford so calm down raiders fans. Buzz just says whatever will stir shit up so has mentioned milf because he knows he will get the reaction that he got.

Milfs contract isn't even registered with us yet

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Buzz is like Matty Johns. If he says it involves Milford, it's a guarantee that it doesn't.

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
Is it weird that I feel a bit betrayed by the club after putting up with years if all round mediocrity? Regardless of what happens next people have to lose their job for this.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Buzz is like Matty Johns. If he says it involves Milford, it's a guarantee that it doesn't.

Very true.

Gotta love raiders fans, already penning him back into the team for next year. Even if it did involve milf it is concerning third party deals totally 500k over three years, meaning at most you could assume that it would 300k of his deal. Easy, **** Kennedy off and there is money to spare

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Is it weird that I feel a bit betrayed by the club after putting up with years if all round mediocrity? Regardless of what happens next people have to lose their job for this.

I think everyone is getting a bit carried away. It's 500k over 3 years, not 500k a year. So a third party deal has been guaranteed to a few players when it shouldn't have been. They haven't said yet that we were over the cap, just that there were irregularities

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
It does sound dodgy but we will just have to wait and see what happens.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
It's hard not to take it personally when fans from other clubs are already labeling us cheats. Guess that's what happens when your passionate about Club.

B

broncomax

NYC Player
Oct 5, 2013
Hi I seriously don't think Milford is in doubt. If you read the Fairfax article it sounds as though this is for past or current players and Broncos are happy there is nothing untoward. Just wonder why the Courier Mail are making a really big deal about it and Fairfax are not.

B

broncomax

NYC Player
Oct 5, 2013
I also believe the Broncos have come forward early so that there are no issues when they come to register Milford's contract in a couple of weeks. If the NRL found this out when looking at registering Milf's contract then there could have been issues.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Triple M's Marto says that there's rumours Milford isn't coming but DCE is. He also said that Marshall was signing with us. If anything, because of his Union background, I reckon the League guys throw him BS as a laugh.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
It's hard not to take it personally when fans from other clubs are already labeling us cheats. Guess that's what happens when your passionate about Club.

Fans of other clubs will always call us cheats because they are butthurt about our past success.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Has Triple M ever been right about something that wasn't already common knowledge? Just curious

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
Triple M's Marto says that there's rumours Milford isn't coming but DCE is. He also said that Marshall was signing with us. If anything, because of his Union background, I reckon the League guys throw him BS as a laugh.

Anything said on Triple M, i'd take with a grain of salt. Most of the time they are wrong. I'm still waiting for Foran to sign with the dogs!

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Paul White just held a presser, there wasn't really anything new brought to light in it.

- Allegations were provided by an external source
- Broncos contacted the NRL and asked them to perform an investigation on the matter
- The figure in question, if true, will tally $450,000 over the years 2012, 2013 & 2014

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Mmm, they were advised by an external source. A player manager, probably?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Also, if the figure is from 2012, 2013, 2014.. that rules out anything involving Ben Barba or Anthony Milford, which is some silver lining, hopefully it gets sorted asap.

Active Now

• Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.