Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I loved him a few years ago and thought he was shaping up to become the premier winger of the comp. Then he sort fell off a cliff what happened?

Didn't he bust his leg or something and never really came back from it?

We all got our inside sources bro… I got a direct line to kevvie.

nah it came out last week on Friday I think and the report said we are pushing him out the door for a really small amount of cap and that manly is very interested that’s all.
And yet nothing else has been said about it

This thread is a joke. Last week, we had about 5 pages of people going on about how good of a bloke Huge is and nobody said shit. Now some guy comes and gives us information and you guys just want to get shitty at him?

This thread is a joke. Last week, we had about 5 pages of people going on about how good of a bloke Huge is and nobody said shit. Now some guy comes and gives us information and you guys just want to get shitty at him?

He didn't give us "information" he gave us his "opinion" ... very big difference

All we have done is as for a link to the story he is claiming which is what I would ask of anyone providing information outside of what has been widely reported.

He didn't give us "information" he gave us his "opinion" ... very big difference

To be fair, @Huge does give his opinion as much as anyone else and tends to ram it down your throat while he's at it.

All good, guys. 2 more weeks and this thread will be closed and the 2022 thread will open. Have at it.

Wow I loved him a few years ago and thought he was shaping up to become the premier winger of the comp. Then he sort fell off a cliff what happened?
Compound fracture of the lower leg…has been known to damage a career or 2 😞

is it worth making a play for Blayke Brailey (off contract end of 2022)?

the Sharks have Cameron McInnes coming in, who you'd think would end up playing hooker, since they've also signed Finucane (so McInnes won't be playing lock)

is it worth making a play for Blayke Brailey (off contract end of 2022)?

the Sharks have Cameron McInnes coming in, who you'd think would end up playing hooker, since they've also signed Finucane (so McInnes won't be playing lock)
I think Finucane will play front row with Rudolf and Mcinnes will be lock.

Started 19 really well at the Cowboys, was playing well for the Pride and then broke his leg, crashed a hire car, didn't turn up for court because he was on holidays and Cowboys said see ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Tim K
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • Stix
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.